Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix

Options
  • 17-09-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Past week or so Netflix hasn't been streaming in hd on my Xbox, been working perfectly for months but just stopped , anyone else experience this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 seanocasey3

Past week or so Netflix hasn't been streaming in hd on my Xbox, been working perfectly for months but just stopped , anyone else experience this ?

Great feedback.....😜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Netflix working fine for me without a bother. You hadn't been accessing a foreign version of Netflix had ya?

Try deleting and reinstalling the app

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

I'm having the same issue, streaming quality has gone way down, not great for watching breaking bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,425 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

The quality changes depending on your internet connection. Have you speed tested it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yea mine was bad this evening watching breaking bad, I think netflix made available super hd to the world yesterday, think it's had a knock on effect here, I've had super hd for ages as I use the American Netflix only noticed it bad tonight, very poor quality picture and it's never been like that before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement