Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny (dublin ink) any reviews?

Options
  • 18-09-2013 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys! New to boards but getting some work done on my ankle pretty soon and just wondered if anyone had any comments /reviews regarding danny who works at dublin ink? the boy with ginger hair, not the girl! please and thanks! i wanna make sure its perfect! #

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Haven't had any work done by him but I happened to be looking at his stuff today and my answer would be good but not outstanding.

What are you looking to get done? Someone could probably recommend other choices, if you want to shop around a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mceneanc

im looking for cherry blossoms on my foot, but i have a relatively specific design in mind, and i know its a difficult area! im looking for a very realistic portrayal, did you happen to see his stuff online? if you could link it id love that! thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Here you go : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151645955971668.1073741836.192781146667&type=3

Rachel McCracken in wildcat could be good for that. I'm sure others can give some other recs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Be sure to look around before settling on an artist

A few recommendations Dublin based ones anyway for now :

Marcin Sonski
    Colour works tattoo studio
    Skin City
    Snakebite
    Kris Barnas
    Brian Duffy
    Wildcat ink
    Hydraulix Tattoos Studio
    Spilled Ink
    Remis Cizauskas ( if you are prepared for a long wait)

All of which can be found on Facebook to have a browse of portfolios and see whose style you like.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Dan is a good artist, confident with his realism work. His FB album doesn't really show off a whole lot of his work, but call into the shop and have a chat with him and go through his portfolio.

The suggestions Marty has outlined are worth investigating too. Your tattoo, while specific to you, doesn't sound too complicated so hopefully you'll find an artist to translate it into a good tattoo for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Orim wrote: »
    Here you go : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151645955971668.1073741836.192781146667&type=3

Rachel McCracken in wildcat could be good for that. I'm sure others can give some other recs.

+1 for Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

+1 for Rachel

I can +2 that. Her work is top notch

Advertisement