Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NY Bar- MPRE

• 18-09-2013 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi,
    I sat the NY bar exam in July and the MPRE in August. I just got my MPRE results back and I just missed the required score for NY by 1 or 2 questions.

I'm trying not to think about what this probably means for my chances of passing the bar itself (if I can't even pass the easy part)

My question is, has anyone ever gotten (or know someone who has gotten) their score hand corrected? I kind of want to, just to be sure but I think it might be just a fallacy when it was a multiple choice that was corrected by computer. Completely at a loss as to whether I should resit in November or wait until I find out if I passed the bar at all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

The MPRE is harder than people think. I know a few who failed it and then passed it on the repeats.
    I don't know anyone who has had their score changed. Why not wait until you have the full bar results? Then you can know what you are facing.
    My advice would be to take the MPRE and just focus on it for one solid week and then sit the exam. Some people wait around in the US between the bar and MPRE exams (10 days apart?). I came home for a week. I think it focused m a lot better. Kind of worked out at the same cost as well.

Advertisement