Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit Problem

Options
  • 18-09-2013 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I have been trying to contact you since Monday in relation to direct debits on electricity and gas bills that do not seem to be going through. I have sent an e-mail to Customer Service as well as a message through the Contact Us section when logged in on my online account, but nobody has responded to either. Your customer support telephone number does not seem to give an option of speaking to a human. Can you help or even ask someone to respond to support e-mails? Two days should be more than enough time to expect a reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi kend1973,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you would like to PM us your Electric Ireland account number, full name, and address, we can look into this matter for you. Please also confirm that you are the account holder.

Our email teams work within a three working day turn around, but aim to respond as soon as possible. If you would like to provide us with the aforementioned details however, I can investigate your issue for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement