Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub for All-Ireland Final in Belfast

Options
  • 18-09-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi, will be in Belfast this week and wondering where would be a good place to see the Dublin-Mayo match on Sunday in the city centre? Wouldn't be wearing any colours, but would like to see it in a pub somewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

same here - please!

Dublin resident, will be with 3 Hungarians. From the Republic (but not a 'Republican')...in case that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Maybe the Bot? lots of students about who seem to live in GAA shirts, I'd guess you'll find it in their preferred drinking establishment... (Botanic Inn, Malone road)

Thanks for that dude. Anybody have anywhere closer to Divis Street area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

If you're in the Divis area, might be best walking towards Falls Rd direction and you'll find plenty of pubs, most city centre bars will be showing Man Utd v City.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭jayobray

Thanks for the replies guys

• Advertisement

Discovered Hatfield House is showing it as well - Ormeau Rd - http://www.hatfieldhousebelfast.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Aye, if you're up around Divis St, just go up the Falls, bound to be showing it up there...

If I were to bring them to the Falls Rd area - would anyone have any specific recommendations?

It doesn't bother me personally how dusty/hardcore the place is but for her parents sake I wouldn't be comfortable bringing them anyway too iffy...

Advertisement