Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nexus 10 or Galaxy Note 10?

• 18-09-2013 11:53am

Can't decide between above tablets. Am in Kuala Lumpur and both are around €300. Which should I go for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭kitnan

The Nexus has the better hardware of the two, and because it runs Android without all of the custom brand Addon's like Samsung have on their devices, it runs much slicker.

The Note 10 has the S Pen which really is excellent, but it all depends if that pen is a real need for you.

Both are made by Samsung as well so the build quality is the same

Just saw an Asus Transformer Elite for €400. Looks like it is superior to the Note 10. In Harvey Norman in KL lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭pah

Is it the new version of the note 10.1?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I have an N10 and it is an excellent tablet imo, although it is due to be replaced by a newer version soon I'd say, possibly around the same time as the N5 launch.

After a bit of research it looks like the Asus Transformer Elite beats the other 2 in terms of overall specs.
    HDMI output, expandable storage, keyboard, gorilla glass etc is swinging it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭kitnan

After a bit of research it looks like the Asus Transformer Elite beats the other 2 in terms of overall specs.
    HDMI output, expandable storage, keyboard, gorilla glass etc is swinging it for me.

At that price I'd wholeheartedly recommend it, I've had a few friends get their hands on the transformer tablet and they use it more than their laptops now.

I purchased the Asus Transformer Infinity for 400 euro!. Been playing with it for ages and its absolutely brilliant. Will keep me entertained for the 18hr trip home.

Advertisement