Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House wanted in Carrick on Shannon

Options
  • 18-09-2013 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

We ended up living in Carrick on Shannon thanks to this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055501866

It's now 4 years on and we want to buy a house in Carrick.

Despite the perception of it being a buyers market there is not a lot of good quality homes available outside of estates. As a result I am returning to boards.ie for asssistance. This time I am offering a reward for anyone who finds us a house and all the details can be found here

We have rented the same house for the past 4 years and it has worked out fine. However we have got married since the above thread and have a kid with another on the way. We would like to establish more long-term roots and are prepared to pay a cash prize for this to happen sooner rather than later.

All details are on the link provided but if you have any questions/comments feel free to post them here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Good luck with that - been keeping an eye open myself for the last year or two - a lot of overpriced dross out there

Advertisement