Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Charger

Options
  • 18-09-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good source for new replacement Laptop Chargers? Ireland or UK will do nicely.

Looking for an actual replacement and not those universal Multi head yokes....

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

As obvious as it sounds http://www.laptopchargers.ie/ :)

I used them for a replacement charger and battery for an aging Dell laptop and sure its put new life into it (along with a complete wipe / reinstall) - Prices were good and if you order today you can expect next day delivery (cut off times, yada.., yada) but you'd definately have it in a day or two.

Prices good too. I could find cheaper online, but not by much so it was worth it to hear a cork accent at the end of the line.

Tel: 1890 481632

(No i'm not part of the company, just used them once).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    As obvious as it sounds http://www.laptopchargers.ie/ :)

+1

I got a Dell laptop charger off them off and it worked grand.
    Luckily I didn't need to hear a cork accent as I booked online :-)

I went to them after a bad experience with an eBay seller.
    Where a seller claimed the charger worked for my laptop, but it didn't and the laptop CPU throttled down to 50% with Bios warnings that it was incompatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Came across these too in my travels today. Don't know anything about them but it's no harm to know they are there I suppose?

Laptop Chargers Dublin Ireland

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement