Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New League Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'm signed up!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

We have everyone signed up bar the below, so we are well on course for the timings.

To sign up
    Carroller
    The_Gatsby
    mikemac1
    linebacker52
    _tyrell_ (not til tomorrow)
    gilberto (not til tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nelbert wrote: »
    Kind of but it's fine because my previous comment was laced with sarcasm! Will be sending my list of preferences to Heli as I'm unlikely to get on to make the signing myself.

Send it to myself, heli and Adrian please. To make sure it is seen and noted in the thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Whats going on I'm confused now.

I signed up yesterday to the league raoul created.

Now i have another invite to the league helli created in which the browns are already taken.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

We needed to create a new league as the CPU teams grabbed all the FA's in the old one. Can you post your pick for the Free Agent draft when you can and also sign up to the new league when you are near an xbox.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

I cant sign up the browns have been taken by on one of the pfl lads i presume

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, can you let me know who you want in the FA draft though?

Yeah, Paddy just have a look at what FAs you want and you can make your pick as soon as you can. Paully is still on the clock though until 11.20

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I cant sign up the browns have been taken by on one of the pfl lads i presume

Sorry, I'll boot him later on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Linebacker better hope there isn't another squad update before we start or he will be shy a certain RB!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'll sign up this evening

cheers lads, we're nearly there so we should hopefully have everyone bar the 2 new players signed up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

cheers lads, we're nearly there so we should hopefully have everyone bar the 2 new players signed up tonight

What's the story with FA????? When can I sign someone?

You'kll be up in 25 mins at the latest, stay alert!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Not to be the one that continually asks stupid questions but how do I view free agents?
    The only way I can kind of see them is through the team needs sections but surely there must be more than 4 FA MLBS in the league?

You'kll be up in 25 mins at the latest, stay alert!

Am I up now?

Am I up now?

You'll get a PM

@dave, if you log into the CFM site go to team and on the right hand side theres a panel with the FAs

You'll get a PM

@dave, if you log into the CFM site go to team and on the right hand side theres a panel with the FAs

Should we actually sign them via the CFM site (I'm just thinking it'll prevent any sort of mix ups!)

Should we actually sign them via the CFM site (I'm just thinking it'll prevent any sort of mix ups!)

Yes you can sign them once you make your pick

Not to be the one that continually asks stupid questions but how do I view free agents?
    The only way I can kind of see them is through the team needs sections but surely there must be more than 4 FA MLBS in the league?

I think if you go to the team page then improve team the fa will be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Jesus the madden career site is shockingly bad!
    maybe its just my fone!
    Are people signing the free agents straight away after making their picks?
    Because the career site still has some of the picks as FAs

guns4all wrote: »
    Jesus the madden career site is shockingly bad!
    maybe its just my fone!
    Are people signing the free agents straight away after making their picks?
    Because the career site still has some of the picks as FAs

sign them as soon as you can.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Do I sign up my player via the team needs screen or do I wait for the advance?

I never hit send on a PM to Heli for which Players I wanted! Had to go into a meeting!

Neither of the two options have been picked, was only TheOneAdlum that was ahead of me.

:(

You'll get a PM

Whats the link for the CFM site? Because I am nearly sure that on the xbox the best FB was Robinson.

I never hit send on a PM to Heli for which Players I wanted! Had to go into a meeting!

Neither of the two options have been picked, was only TheOneAdlum that was ahead of me.

:(

Well pick them now.

Same goes for anyone that misses. You can make your pick at anytime after your name has been called, just that whoever is on the clock or whoever was up next may have picked the person you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Raoul wrote: »
    Whats the link for the CFM site? Because I am nearly sure that on the xbox the best FB was Robinson.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/connected-franchise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

And finally website works on ios!! Woop!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

How do we sign up the free agents we have chosen?

When i go to the league on the xbox the free agent section is blacked out, and it says on the main page that im awaiting the commis to advance.

Is it only on the madden career site we can sign them up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

guns4all wrote: »
    How do we sign up the free agents we have chosen?

When i go to the league on the xbox the free agent section is blacked out, and it says on the main page that im awaiting the commis to advance.

Is it only on the madden career site we can sign them up?

Try your team needs page under whatever position your pick is, thats how i got mine

Advertisement