Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New League Details

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Can i click on start my league in the action section?
    Will that advance me to preseason week 1 or will it screw everything up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

guns4all wrote: »

Nah that just let's the commish know your ready, only he can put us forward!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

You dont need to do that, you can just go to manage roster i think, and then team needs

You dont need to do that, you can just go to manage roster i think, and then team needs

All blacked out

All blacked out

Go to connected franchise online

• Advertisement

All blacked out

is that the FA Page, i got my player through the team needs page. clicked on the position i was looking for, a list of who ive got on the left and who is available on the right is there and there is where whoever you picked should be

is that the FA Page, i got my player through the team needs page. clicked on the position i was looking for, a list of who ive got on the left and who is available on the right is there and there is where whoever you picked should be

Only gives you a selection of about 5 and mine aint on it

Only gives you a selection of about 5 and mine aint on it

interesting, usually the highest rated players available are there i think, if your man isnt i'd try the website so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'm having a nightmare with this aswell! Can't get into free agents and team needs only shows the top rated players in the positions I'm going for but they've been picked... Can't go online as I only have my phone!

Carroller wrote: »
    I'm having a nightmare with this aswell! Can't get into free agents and team needs only shows the top rated players in the positions I'm going for but they've been picked... Can't go online as I only have my phone!

The website is a pile of s**te, especially on phones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Just pick them up tonight on Xbox, they will have to be dropped if anyone else picks your players

madalig12 wrote: »
    Just pick them up tonight on Xbox, they will have to be dropped if anyone else picks your players

unless the CPU picks them, plus im on Xbox at the min

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Can we set up a Trade Block thread?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Can we set up a Trade Block thread?

Fire away mikey, we'll do one for each division

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads, we are running out of FAs to view on the site, so i will advance to week 1, we had 4 CPU teams so they may take 1/2 people in total i'd imagine but its worth the pain.

Gatsby has been PM'd so he'll pick and then get the next user going.

You must pick up your FAs asap.

If you dont pick them up by the time i advance its tough luck.

Also check these out

http://imgur.com/a/yGJKk#RBiHov0

Someone signed up as an active coach, we are going to have to do all this again ... Carroler!!!

Someone signed up as an active coach, we are going to have to do all this again ... Carroler!!!

You have to be ****ting me

You have to be ****ting me

Yes I am :pac:

The guys who are helping out from the PFL have all been put on autopilot so people playing them can go ahead and do their pre-season game

Yes I am :pac:

The guys who are helping out from the PFL have all been put on autopilot so people playing them can go ahead and do their pre-season game

...I was seriously considering murder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lads, I currently have 65 + players on my roster. I presume it's okay to cut the scrubs, correct? And can we do this up until the league is advanced to gameweek 1 on Monday, but if we're not at 53 players by then the CPU will do it for us but may cut good players?

Correct. I will be advancing to the league at 9am Monday so cuts must be done by then.

I've already done mine

Pre season games against the CPU what are the rules, still the 35 point margin?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens take a pre-season whipping from empacher and the Bucs :o

41-17

Game started evenly enough and the scores flying in.

The stats for rushing yds and passing yds at the end of the game were actually pretty level.

Just Ravens threw 2 red zone picks, the Bucs were deadly efficient and Demps the former Patriot and silver medal winning Olympic sprinter was a beast at returns

It's not fair having an Olympic sprinter as your returner!!! :eek:

Good game, I was well beaten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Sh*t what I do! I never done the start of a league before I'm so confused :(:o

Carroller wrote: »
    Sh*t what I do! I never done the start of a league before I'm so confused :(:o

Don't do anything for the moment. I'll drop you a pm tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Fair play Heli, you did sterling work today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Ravens take a pre-season whipping from empacher and the Bucs :o

41-17

Game started evenly enough and the scores flying in.

The stats for rushing yds and passing yds at the end of the game were actually pretty level.

Just Ravens threw 2 red zone picks, the Bucs were deadly efficient and Demps the former Patriot and silver medal winning Olympic sprinter was a beast at returns

It's not fair having an Olympic sprinter as your returner!!! :eek:

Good game, I was well beaten
    Wasn't as bad as the New Orleans massacre
    Paully and his Saints destroyed me 38-7.
    Chiefs return home to Kansas to lick their wounds

• Advertisement

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Fair play Heli, you did sterling work today

He was the Boards version of Jim White today, on Boards madden transfer deadline day :D

Advertisement