Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Missions?

• 18-09-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I'm a bit stuck on GTA 5.

I am stick at a certain point, I just did the attempted kidnapping for SImeon but he's closed every time I visit the S symbol.

Should I be going at certain times?

I have no other places where I can get missions yet.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

gabhan16 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I'm a bit stuck on GTA 5.

I am stick at a certain point, I just did the attempted kidnapping for SImeon but he's closed every time I visit the S symbol.

Should I be going at certain times?

I have no other places where I can get missions yet.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Go around the back and through the service bay. I made that mistake yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭gabhan16

Yeah, the shutter is closed. Is he only open at certain times?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Walk in the front of the dealers, I did it during daytime though so maybe he is, if it's night go save at Franklin's house and it'll advance the clock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Yeah, the shutter is closed. Is he only open at certain times?

Go around the front instead of the back, that'll kick in the mission

Cool, will try that after work. Damn work getting in the way.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cool, will try that after work. Damn work getting in the way.

At least you have the game, work is stopping me from buying the game!

Balls, working crappy hours?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Balls, working crappy hours?

8am to 6pm everyday. Can have a look around late night shopping tomorrow but I reckon most places will be sold out by then!

Loughc wrote: »
    8am to 6pm everyday. Can have a look around late night shopping tomorrow but I reckon most places will be sold out by then!

I got mine in Extra-Vision when GameStop had none. Might be worth a shot

I got mine in Extra-Vision when GameStop had none. Might be worth a shot

It was, but my nearest two xtra visions are sold out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,118 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Loughc wrote: »
    It was, but my nearest two xtra visions are sold out :(

HMV Tesco and Smyths have it. You will get a copy tonight if you so wish to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

i got mine in argos dundalk checked stock yesterday and they have over 5 left lucky i reserved one cos an hour later they were all gone.Didnt think i would be able to get the game cause i didnt pre order guess i was lucky best gta by far :)

listermint wrote: »
    HMV Tesco and Smyths have it. You will get a copy tonight if you so wish to.

HMV and Smyths close at 6 and I'm in work til 6 and my local Tesco is sold out :(

I went into GameStop and was told if yo didn't reserve you don't have a hope. Walked across the shopping centre and bought on extra-vision :D

I went into GameStop and was told if yo didn't reserve you don't have a hope. Walked across the shopping centre and bought on extra-vision :D

Don't get me started about GameStop haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Another question on the missions, my character selector indicates that Michael has 3 missions and Franklin has one. On the map, Franklin's "F" is blue and Michael's "M" is green. Do these just indicate their homes, or that there's a mission available for each of them in their homes? Also, despite saying there's 3 missions for Michael, there's only 2 green icons, Michael's home and a nearby garage that doesn't seem to have an actual mission.

Does this mean the blue "F" has a mission that Michael can take part in, and is there an actual mission at the garage (I think it's just called Vinewood garage) that I missed the start point of?

Advertisement