Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile repair shop in Cork

Options
  • 18-09-2013 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys
    Which is the best shop in Cork City for mobile phone repairs and unlocking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

JohnMc0813 wrote: »
    Hey guys

There's a Nokia phone repair shop (maybe general repairing too?) near the Vic on Patrick's Quay. Don't know if they do unlocking.

The shop on North Main Street next to Castle Street I think unlocks phones.

This is all I know. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

There's a little place called Fonesat in Tramore Road Commercial Park as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

There is a shop mmmm on Paul Street yes. Lets say if you went to the back of Waterstones tis about 3 doors up from them. Not being racist but the Chinese lads. think twas €50 or something to unlock and fix a break on the screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

JohnMc0813 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Good but expensive, quoted my niece 125 euro to replace her Sony phone screen
    jimgoose wrote: »
    There's a little place called Fonesat in Tramore Road Commercial Park as well.

Took the phone here today on my recommendation, quoted 75 euro over the phone, said they would do it for 70 euro when we dropped over, got satisfactory work done here on more than one occasion, probably because I dropped down on a Harley and ur man is a biker ;)

Jimgoose, is that urself :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

bogman wrote: »
    ...Jimgoose, is that urself :-)

'Tis, biy! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 evelynireland

I have used Mobile Phone Service.ie they are based on the First Floor on Grand Parade (just by Caseys furniture), paid 40 euros for sim card reader repair.
    Think he is lithuanian that guy, and whats interesting, took it to irish repair shop and got told it can't be repaired.
    So- always get a second opinion I guess!?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TBoneMan

Gsm center on patricks quay (across from merchant s quay ) . I got 2 screen replacements done for 40 each and done within an hour. 2 polish guys own/work there and they are very helpful.

Advertisement