Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help You Move

Options
  • 18-09-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭

I heard Bank of Ireland advertising to 'help you move' this morning.
    Does that mean the bank has changed it policy on refinancing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

probably mean that they will help move your current account from them the way they are going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Addle,

All financial advisors will work as much as they can with customers. Any refinancing is on a case by case basis and we can not comment much here.

If you are hoping to organise a refinance for a loan, you would need to speak to a financial advisor. You can do this by calling your branch and an appointment can be arranged.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I know from experience that that is not the case.

I am sorry to hear that this has not been your experience but a conversation with a financial advisor in your branch at this time may be different.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

at this time may be different.

Thanks
    Linda

Does that mean that your policy has recently changed?

• Advertisement

As advised, any refinancing is on a case by case basis. I simply mean that your situation may have changed. We cannot comment to much here as we cannot offer financial advice or have access to accounts as per our charter. You'd be best to contact a financial adviser to discuss your individual circumstances.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement