Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5S release date Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭liverpool lad

Kagawa wrote: »
    I orderd a 16Gb space grey on the 1st, still no change on mine, I was hoping it might change because the apple site now lists a delivery time of 1-2 weeks

I'm starting to defo get worried then!!! I ordered mine on the midnight so like 25th October. and it still says Processing Items.. 2-3 weeks. Was 16GB Silver. I know the email has all the right details about who to dispatch and who to bill but, because i never logged in when i bought it, rather just as a one-off customer, I can't track it.. but I'm going to ring tomorrow just to get them to check it. Dying for the phone, and now looking like a set back!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Kagawa

I'm starting to defo get worried then!!! I ordered mine on the midnight so like 25th October. and it still says Processing Items.. 2-3 weeks. Was 16GB Silver. I know the email has all the right details about who to dispatch and who to bill but, because i never logged in when i bought it, rather just as a one-off customer, I can't track it.. but I'm going to ring tomorrow just to get them to check it. Dying for the phone, and now looking like a set back!!

Just in case I'm not clear, my personal link for tracking my order says "processing items" with a delivery time of 2-3 weeks

Just in case I'm not clear, my personal link for tracking my order says "processing items" with a delivery time of 2-3 weeks

Sorry, misread it. Hopefully it will change for both of us soon, and we actually get the phone in our hands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lukemaguire

Did you order yours on the 25th?
    Yeah I ordered mine on the 25th, its ridiculous having to wait this long, i could of got it delivered within 1-3 days from the UK but they would not ship here... Its just bad planning and stock issues...

When did you order? what Gb? still awaiting mine to change!!

I ordered on the 25th, 32 GB iPhone 5s

• Advertisement

Yeah I ordered mine on the 25th, its ridiculous having to wait this long, i could of got it delivered within 1-3 days from the UK but they would not ship here... Its just bad planning and stock issues...

Yeah I agree, hopefully with the apple.ie site having changed to 1-2 week now then we'll get ours sooner?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 drumpound

Ordered mine on the 25th just checked there and its now saying Preparing for Dispatch

It is seriously bad stocking issues! the phone better be just perfection! are you upgrading from another iphone or a different phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

It'll probably take a few hours for everybody's individual orders to change. It's easy to update shipping site-wide, it's a different story getting around to updating orders.

Yeah I agree, hopefully with the apple.ie site having changed to 1-2 week now then we'll get ours sooner?

Yeah, I think we'll get ours soon, even in new york people are still queuing out the door for it... It could just be a big marketing hype... http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2426953,00.asp

• Advertisement

It is seriously bad stocking issues! the phone better be just perfection! are you upgrading from another iphone or a different phone?

Ive never bought an iPhone before, but this one looks like the one with the most improvements since the first one haha. You're right it better be perfection!!! Is it your first or not?

Ive never bought an iPhone before, but this one looks like the one with the most improvements since the first one haha. You're right it better be perfection!!! Is it your first or not?

First Iphone yep. Always been a Blackberry head before this, have had 3 but it was time for a serious upgrade.. Blackberry were just not competitive enough!! Hopefully it will be glitch free..

First Iphone yep. Always been a Blackberry head before this, have had 3 but it was time for a serious upgrade.. Blackberry were just not competitive enough!! Hopefully it will be glitch free..

Yeah I had a Sony Xperia but the screen just gave up after a while, it keeps on losing the network aswell... Everyones gonna go mad at me but I strongly believe that apple are leading the way with phones and tablets at the moment...

Yeah I had a Sony Xperia but the screen just gave up after a while, it keeps on losing the network aswell... Everyones gonna go mad at me but I strongly believe that apple are leading the way with phones and tablets at the moment...

Yeah, I think so too.. except for the fact I would like a slightly bigger screen on it.. that is a big selling point of the Samsung and the eye detection but still I do like Apple products

Yeah, I think so too.. except for the fact I would like a slightly bigger screen on it.. that is a big selling point of the Samsung and the eye detection but still I do like Apple products

Apple actually have something very similar to the eye detection thing, they put it onto all iOS7 devices when it was updated; http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/27/tech/mobile/ios-7-motion-detection/

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Paulie1987

What time did you order out of curiosity?, I ordered at 12:10 12:15 ish an it's still the same on mine processed order...bloody computer froze

Paulie1987 wrote: »
    What time did you order out of curiosity?, I ordered at 12:10 12:15 ish an it's still the same on mine processed order...bloody computer froze

I ordered at 06:45 in the morning, you couldve ordered last week and it wouldve been the same delivery as us, its ridiculous.

Apple actually have something very similar to the eye detection thing, they put it onto all iOS7 devices when it was updated; http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/27/tech/mobile/ios-7-motion-detection/

Oh, cool.. I didn't see that!! well that is a step in the best direction!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Paulie1987

I ordered at 06:45 in the morning, you couldve ordered last week and it wouldve been the same delivery as us, its ridiculous.

I know ye, sure if it's saying 1 to 2 weeks now, you could probably order now and get it the same day...seems a bit unfair tbh

Oh, cool.. I didn't see that!! well that is a step in the best direction!!

Yeah, I only saw it by chance on twitter today, i thought it was fake but it obviously isn't haha

• Advertisement

Paulie1987 wrote: »
    I know ye, sure if it's saying 1 to 2 weeks now, you could probably order now and get it the same day...seems a bit unfair tbh

Yeah its ridiculous, bad planning outright, they shouldn't have released it in China so early (not being racist or anything). They should've stuck to their usual plan...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Just tried to look at my order there now and the apple store it down... Has anyone else tried this morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Ordered on the 24th from the uk (trying to beat the que), arrived via parcel motel yesterday

Just tried to look at my order there now and the apple store it down... Has anyone else tried this morning?

Scratch that...My order has just moved onto preparing for dispatch! Movement finally!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Please do explain how you could have gotten your in 1-3 days buy they don't ship to Ireland.

Ordering online right now on the UK store, it would take until the 3rd of December., like Ireland.

Just checked mine, still says processing, those who have orderes saying prep for dispatch, did you order first day??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

Mine has moved from processing to dispatch as I can't cancel or amend the order.

Ordered midnight when they went on sale

Just checked mine, still says processing, those who have orderes saying prep for dispatch, did you order first day??

Yep, ordered about a minute after the store came back online

I assume then that those who ordered on the launch day were told delivers from the 13th, so I won't be getting mine for another week at least, ordered on the 1st, bummer, I was hoping that they had made delivery time faster seeing as they reduced the waiting time on apple.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Mine has moved from processing to dispatch as I can't cancel or amend the order.

Ordered midnight when they went on sale

I'm the same as you. Hopefully get it this week! :)

Advertisement