Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5S release date Ireland

1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

TrueIt wrote: »
    When i press down gently on the middle-left hand side of my 5s i get a clicking sound. Does anybody else get the same? or is it just me!

No such clicking sound here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

When i press down gently on the middle-left hand side of my 5s i get a clicking sound. Does anybody else get the same? or is it just me!

I had that issue with two iPhone 5's and had both of them replaced until I was happy. Contact Apple and arrange for a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭TrueIt

Aodhagan wrote: »
    I had that issue with two iPhone 5's and had both of them replaced until I was happy. Contact Apple and arrange for a replacement.

Yeah i guess you're right i should get it replaced. What exactly did you say to them over the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭TychoCaine

I still can't get a 5S from Vodafone's corporate section. My missus works for a company that has a deal with them but they keep saying it'll be a few more weeks. Frustrating.
    I'm in the same boat. My rep says it'll be January. In the mean time I'm stuck with a 4S with a worn out battery :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Had the exact same thing on my new 5s.

Contacted Apple on Monday, told them exactly the problem. Replacement phone arrived Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭TrueIt

mad muffin wrote: »
    Had the exact same thing on my new 5s.

Contacted Apple on Monday, told them exactly the problem. Replacement phone arrived Tuesday.

Was that within the 14 day period?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Was that within the 14 day period?

Yes. It was only a couple of days old. They'll still exchange it if you're over the 14 days.

Advertisement