Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny train station to loughboy

Options
  • 18-09-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Are there any buses travelling from the train station in Kilkenny to loughboy ?

And with a taxi how much will it cost ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Kilkenny has a pretty non existant bus service but a taxi to Loughboy wouldn't be anymore than €8 I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Bernard Kavanagh & Sons seem to have a service, but it may be of limited use. http://www.bkavcoaches.com/html/time_killkennycity.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

When I was down at Bruce I got a taxi from Loughboy to the park and it was just shy of 8 quid.

It's also not a bad walk if you don't have a lot of bags..I used to do it daily to school back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Thanks for the replies. Have no spare cash so it seems I'll be walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Thanks for the replies. Have no spare cash so it seems I'll be walking.

25 min walk the town way.

• Advertisement

Google maps is only giving me 3 options.
    Which is from the train station to lougboy via Waterford road, (2) via N10 & (3) via Waterford & nuncio road.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Google maps is only giving me 3 options.
    Which is from the train station to lougboy via Waterford road, (2) via N10 & (3) via Waterford & nuncio road.

What part of loughboy are you looking to get to ?
    You can head up by the castle road or up patrick street or via the ring road.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Is it an interview out there?

I'm new to kilkenny so I don't know any roads, I've an interview at Lougboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I'm new to kilkenny so I don't know any roads, I've an interview at Lougboy.

Best of luck with that...

• Advertisement

Thanks to silverscott I made it there on-time, infact I was to early.

The walk wasn't bad. Just a straight long road and a bend. Took me about 20mins - 28mins.

Such a lovely a lovely CITY kilkenny is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Thanks to silverscott I made it there on-time, infact I was to early.

The walk wasn't bad. Just a straight long road and a bend. Took me about 20mins - 28mins.

Such a lovely a lovely town kilkenny is.

City (I am long term blow in, have been corrected SO many times, thought I would forward it on!)

Advertisement