Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken web site

Options
  • 18-09-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I am trying to change my plan to Value Saver online but when asked to select the plan I want there are no links working
    Maybe i have it wrong but it asks to select the plan you want and then nothing!
    Heelp!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Crafty Dodger,

Are you trying to switch to Electric Ireland from another supplier or are you an Electric Ireland customer already?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭crafty dodger

Hi Crafty Dodger,

Are you trying to switch to Electric Ireland from another supplier or are you an Electric Ireland customer already?

Regards,
    Una
    I am an Electric ireland customer already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi crafty dodger,

If you would like me to take a look at your account, please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm that you are the registered account holder in the message.

We have had no other reports of customers having issues with our website, so there may be some detail of your account which is halting the price plan application from going through. Depending on how long you have been registered with Electric Ireland, the ValueSaver price plan may not be available to you. I can check this for you, and if needs be, arrange a callback from our Sales team at a time that suits you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement