Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save to Borrow - Broken Link on BoI Website - Product Gone?

Options
  • 18-09-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 

When you click on this page on the BoI website and then click on the link to "save to borrow" you are brought to a broken link. 

Has the Save to Borrow regular saver product been removed for new customers?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Fungus,

I have checked with our Deposit Service Center who confirmed the Save to Borrow account is still available to customers. I will follow up on the link on the website. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Thanks Linda. 

I see that today the entire product has now been removed from your website. Why has the entire product been removed if the product is still available  for new customers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Save to Borrow is still available for new customers. You could only ever apply for this account through your branch. If you wish to apply for the account, please contact them directly.

We appreciate you advising us of links that are not displaying correctly and when you have notified us, we remove it to be fixed before putting it back on the website.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement