Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fergal White Contact

• 18-09-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi their lads i'm looking to get hold of fergal white of Ireland custom rifle, his mobile (086) 326 0735 dose not work anymore and is no longer home so i'm just trying to get in reach.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

I was talking to him last week. He said anyone can ring his house number, if you don't get him, he said leave a message and hell get back to you. It's on his website. www.irelandcustomrifle.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭freddieot

I know his mobile has not been working since July as I've had to use his landline to make contact several times since then (he is building a rifle for me).

I did speak to him last Friday afternoon on the landline. If he is away from home I suppose his email on the website might be the best option.

Advertisement