Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed on second year of IT course

Options
  • 18-09-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if there is any one who's been in my position or as got any suggestions.

I was due to start my 2nd year of a part time course in Computer systems management at Blanchardstown next week, I had the course fee's put away but the central heating at home decided to pack up so the money was spent replacing that. That means I don't have the the course fee's and as ITB don't offer some sort of a payment plan I wont be be able to start my second year.

I really don't want to waste the first year and I don't want to wait a whole year before continuing the course. So I was hoping some one would have any ideas on what I could do next, Is there a way that I could finish the second year of as a distance learning course with another college? If not could anyone recommend a distance learning course that I could do in the mean time and keep what I've learnt fresh in my head until I can start the second year next September.

Any suggestions would be a massive help.

Cheers all.

Advertisement