Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey Framing

Options
  • 18-09-2013 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am looking at getting a Jersey framed for myself if anyone has any idea's of somewhere they could recommened that would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭I carried a watermelon

Hi all,
    I am looking at getting a Jersey framed for myself if anyone has any idea's of somewhere they could recommened that would be great :)

Picture Framing Place opposite SuperValu in Skerries. I have never used them but they have a large selection of frames etc - which you can view by just looking in the window. They look good quality too.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭SpatialPlanner

Picture Framing Place opposite SuperValu in Skerries. I have never used them but they have a large selection of frames etc - which you can view by just looking in the window. They look good quality too.

I had a jersey framed there and he did a good job. Can't remember how much it cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I know technically speaking they're not in NCD but AM Frames in Drumcondra are great. Cost €95 to get a Dublin jersey done after AI Final 2011.
    They don't open on Mondays :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Fanny Biscuit

Thanks for all the recommendations. I found a place bit closer to home that i am going to check with next weekend :)

Advertisement