Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marseille vs Arsenal k.O 7:45 (Setanta Ireland & Sky Sprts 4)

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Great goal! Took a massive deflection though. Ramseys on fire lately

Good lad Ramsey.

I know I'm gonna get flak but **** me Marseille have defended terribly for the last while. Getting Monreal on made a big difference but the space for the pass to Ramsey there was amazing. If teams left gaps like that for 90 minutes we'd be scoring double figures every match.
    Still some doubts around the squad for me and any injuries could show us up massively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Ramsey weldone son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,426 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Waiting on a certain poster to "emerge" now :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Where are the Ramsey haters now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

We've won this while having our worst performance in quite a while.

Very encouraging.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I fancy Rambo to score at the weekend against the Knuckledraggers too.

FearDark wrote: »

Give it a rest noone hated him, we just knew he wasn't playing to his potential.

Bah

FFS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Wtf no way was that a peno!!!

Probably cursing that bit of stupidity :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Gonna be a shaky last few minutes!

He's made a balls of that has Ramsey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Bollox. Hopefully not enough time for a fight back.

Good peno

If we don't win......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Absolutely awful from the referee and what exactly are those clowns behind the goal for exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Good win!! Delighted.

There's Alan Smith's "In previous seasons you might expect Arsenal to concede a goal or two" comment shown up.:rolleyes:

Abject performance from over half the players on the pitch. Looked like they were playing in mud. Ramsey probably MOTM despite probably not having his best match, at least partly down to the rest of the team IMO.

Satisfied with the result but that's it. The same old questions, vulnerabilities and lethargy still looks to be present.

• Advertisement

Good result. Poor performance.
    I'll take that any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

There's Alan Smith's "In previous seasons you might expect Arsenal to concede a goal or two" comment shown up.:rolleyes:

Abject performance from over half the players on the pitch. Looked like they were playing in mud. Ramsey probably MOTM despite probably not having his best match, at least partly down to the rest of the team IMO.

Satisfied with the result but that's it. The same old questions, vulnerabilities and lethargy still looks to be present.
    Do you ever let yourself just enjoy it.

Tricky away game, we got 3 points I'm delighted

And Basle beat Chelsea, and Spurs are still on Thursday nights. Not a bad night at all.

How did Chelsea get on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Job done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Give it a rest noone hated him, we just knew he wasn't playing to his potential.

I can't believe you of all people could tell anyone to "give it a rest" tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Far from abject that performance was. Economical is how I'd describe it. They are far and away the best team we've played this season, both tactically and technically. They'll cause Napoli and Dortmund trouble, mark my words.

I can't believe you of all people could tell anyone to "give it a rest" tbh.

Why are you coming on the thread trying to confront people and try put them down or call them up about their opinions?

What is wrong man?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Marseille made it difficult for us and Theo, Giroud and Ozil didn't have the greatest of games, but it was a solid performance. There's no way that was an "abject" performance from 6+ Arsenal players. That was a tough away tie in Europe; a considerable lack of perspective is on display with that comment.

Advertisement