Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Stock Markets

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

According to the BAWSAQ graphs on the social club website, HAL has gone up to 4.36 :o Bought at about 1.20 but hadnt a chance to get on to the xbox today, melted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I dumped 25mil in to ammo nation stock. Do you think it is save to leave it roll til tomorrow? I am planing on calling it a night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ah balls, i did that encounter for the stock tip guy. each character had 50 mil so i put everthing on it. 5 in game days have passed and it stuck at a 1.6% raise. stupid tip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I invested for the first time. Bought shares in AirEmu. Once I bought the shares, the price dropped, but they rose again so I sold them at a profit (wasn't a huge or massive profit, but still it was a profit).

Going to be doing a lot more of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Amunation shares down 100% for me on lcn - at 0 !!! Lost everything! ha - at least they cant go lower :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I wonder if 300 of us or so decided to spend an arranged night blowing up GoPostal vans while we all invested in PostOp would it make a difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I made 53 million on the market yesterday alone due to HAL, all it takes is a bit of gambling and you can get up there eventually.

superb tip lad i invested last night 14mil profit this morning gonna let it ride!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I sold my HAL shares @ ~$4.50 each, and they're still going up. They were at ~$5.60 each when I last checked.

I wonder if the in-game economy will have "bubbles".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

I sold my HAL shares @ ~$4.50 each, and they're still going up. They were at ~$5.60 each when I last checked.

I wonder if the in-game economy will have "bubbles".

Jesus must check what mine are gone up to! How often does the game update the stocks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It sounds like I should be investing in HAL rather than Vapid :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭fuzz69er

Can I just go back and replay the Lester missions and invest in the 'tips' with all characters beforehand? I didn't take advantage of all of them the first time around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

fuzz69er wrote: »
    Can I just go back and replay the Lester missions and invest in the 'tips' with all characters beforehand? I didn't take advantage of all of them the first time around?

Haven't replayed any missions yet but if that works, I think you found a way to get some decent money. Replay, replay, replay :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

According to Rockstar Social Club, I still have shares in HAL as Franklin.

Also, Pisswasser is starting to rise!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

According to Rockstar Social Club, I still have shares in HAL as Franklin.

Also, Pisswasser is starting to rise!

The social club and the stocks in game aren't linked very well. According to the social club I had a profit of 5m with Franklin went on the game and it's only 1.6m. They need to sort it out badly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

fuzz69er wrote: »
    I tried that earlier, tried doing the first Franklin assassination and bought stocks before I started the mission. When I replayed the mission my bank balance seemed to be what I had when I actually did the mission, and after I waited 3 or more days after the mission replay - the stocks hadn't risen. So it didn't work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭fuzz69er

Gordon wrote: »
    I tried that earlier, tried doing the first Franklin assassination and bought stocks before I started the mission. When I replayed the mission my bank balance seemed to be what I had when I actually did the mission, and after I waited 3 or more days after the mission replay - the stocks hadn't risen. So it didn't work for me.

ah nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

It only replays the mission and when ypou finish it, it brings you back to the current time you are in before you replayed it?

Its like that movie source code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

I just noticed I have a save point at 25% so I will play this again doing the assassinations last. So have loads of money for stocks :) had planned a second play through anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I think GTA online is the second playthrough, you can repeat any of the mission in single player anyway so I don't see the need for a completely new playthrough unless you've done something that means you can't get trophies/achievements.

Hawk and Little down 7.98% since I was playing earlier, doesn't affect me as I put the money into pißwasser which is up 15% (10m profit on michael).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hehe, I just made a rake on h&l twenty minutes ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Hehe, I just made a rake on h&l twenty minutes ago.

I sold all my H&L earlier. Return percentage 309.92

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Varik wrote: »
    I think GTA online is the second playthrough, you can repeat any of the mission in single player anyway so I don't see the need for a completely new playthrough unless you've done something that means you can't get trophies/achievements.

I already done a second play through and it was better than the first one. The first one I choose to do the jewelry store heist smart and silent, but on the second I went with load and dumb, and it was great. I done all the heists differently the second time round.

I already done a second play through and it was better than the first one. The first one I choose to do the jewelry store heist smart and silent, but on the second I went with load and dumb, and it was great. I done all the heists differently the second time round.

You can do it all differently with the replay missions, you can even choose a different crew; sadly they are at their base stats level so if you've used the cheap guys and they're now good they'll be at their initial stats levels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Set to make a nice bit off Pisswasser. Dropped very low and people over on GTA forums are planning on selling it Monday night, no harm in starting a new save to try it. Profit is 16m with Franklin at the moment on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

For anyone who has finished the main story
    Merryweather stocks on LCN are at an all time low for me now, @105 per share,

half of what they were at before ,

I wonder will they recover or will they stay at a low price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    For anyone who has finished the main story
    Merryweather stocks on LCN are at an all time low for me now, @105 per share,

half of what they were at before ,

I wonder will they recover or will they stay at a low price?

Think they head up to around 170ish and fall back down. I made some dolla bills of it. Finished the main story about 2 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Hijack,redwood(the cigarette company) and two good ones to buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,198 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

So, could someone give me some basic tips on this? Is there an offline market and an online market?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

is there anyway to invest big without clicking the plus button on individual stocks? must have taken me a good 5 minutes to invest 50k the other day

Advertisement