Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice Upstyle for wedding?

• 18-09-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Hello,

So I have yet another wedding on Friday & I am wearing a Maxi Dress with little thin straps.
    Any ideas what upstyles are nice? I want something that will stay up all night.
    I usually have my hair curled & left down but I fancy an upstyle for a change.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to Beauty

A loose up do is always nice, or something with a French braid/plait worked in.

jessica-alba-loose-low-knotted-hairstyle-front-view.jpg

l_Dianna_Agron_s_Messy_Braided_Updo132808852616.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

It is hard to advise without knowing your current lenght of hair etc. i would take a photo of you in the dress with your hair down wearing the shoes you plan to wear with the dress and bring it to the hairdresser you are going to go to andbsee what they suggest.

Advertisement