Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Gun Cabinet

Options
  • 18-09-2013 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

Trying to source a deep 4 gun cabinet for a benchrest scoped rifle.

Lads you any info on where to buy one that won't cost the earth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭deano2882

clivej wrote: »

i have a warmflow 4 gun its 13" wide 13" deep i have .22magnum .243 and double barrel in it and plenty room left it only cost 200e new

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

deano2882 wrote: »
    i have a warmflow 4 gun its 13" wide 13" deep i have .22magnum .243 and double barrel in it and plenty room left it only cost 200e new

I have one of these and while it will take 4 scoped rifles with Harris bipods I'm not sure about the dimensions of a bench rest rifle especially if you have a bigger bipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭deano2882

I have one of these and while it will take 4 scoped rifles with Harris bipods I'm not sure about the dimensions of a bench rest rifle especially if you have a bigger bipod.

i didnt no wud it either i just no its a gud deep safe and said id throw it up as it cheap enough and alot bigger than buffalo river n few others ive seen that the lads hav...great safe wit ammo shelf aswel and not to hard on the pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I'm looking for dealers that have them in stock and prices please if ye have them.
    Need to be 350mm deep

No bi-pod on these.

• Advertisement

Sorry can't even remember the name of the shop but it was a fairly big sports store in Newery and under the €200 mark iirc

Sorry can't even remember the name of the shop but it was a fairly big sports store in Newery and under the €200 mark iirc

I know the place Tannyoky outside Newry a little.I'll give a ring round some of dealers today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Are you sure you should be buying a safe that is the exact size of your requirements now?

These collections have a habit of growing, ask anyone here!

I know money is tight as you said, but buy the biggest you can afford.

I know the place Tannyoky outside Newry a little.I'll give a ring round some of dealers today.

Maybe but don't think so as the shop i was in is in the heart of the town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Trying to source a deep 4 gun cabinet

Are you looking for one thats described as 4 gun or that actually holds 4 guns?

I got a Buffalo River, 360D x 360W, supposedly 7 but holds my 4 with comfort.
    Seen a similar sized Vogue, both around €300 iirc

• Advertisement

lefthooker wrote: »
    Are you looking for one thats described as 4 gun or that actually holds 4 guns?

I got a Buffalo River, 360D x 360W, supposedly 7 but holds my 4 with comfort.
    Seen a similar sized Vogue, both around €300 iirc

They all quote 4 gun etc. but that's usually for holding shotguns not bolt action rifles with scopes.

Just need it for the one rifle for now ;) but may need to get another in there later on. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Maybe but don't think so as the shop i was in is in the heart of the town

Smiths is the place, Does all sports kit, Not the friendliest of staff when it comes to firearms! Elite Gun in Newry also has a good selection of Cabinets!!

Advertisement