Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3-5 year old female retriever wanted

• 18-09-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Looking to re-home a golden retriever aged somewhere between 2 and 6 if anyone can help?

You can contact me by PM (mod edit)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Pure bred or cross bred?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kayron73

Pure bred or cross bred?

Ideally pure bred ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Have you tried contacting the Breed Clubs via the IKC? They sometimes have adults dogs which need to be rehomed.

From your OP, I'm not sure which kind of retriever you're looking for - I assume a Golden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kayron73

Have you tried contacting the Breed Clubs via the IKC? They sometimes have adults dogs which need to be rehomed.

From your OP, I'm not sure which kind of retriever you're looking for - I assume a Golden?

Ok thanks for that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

I volunteer for a rescue charity, there is a 2 yr old golden retriever bitch looking for a new home :) I will PM you the contact details!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

there is also an association maybe they told you already or I'll send you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dogluver

I know of a 10 year old male retriever looking for a home through my local vet clinic. Let me know if anyone interested. The owners are emigrating.

Advertisement