Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

transferring films to xperia z issues

• 18-09-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭

hi. iv tried to put films from my laptop on to my xperia z and it takes ages as some are over a gb or 2. then when its complete theres only ever 7 minutes available to watch. usually the first 7 minutes. it still says the file size is correct over 1r 2gb but then the film is not there just the short clip. ive copied and pasted,sent to xperia and synced using the pc companion software with the phone but the same result. any one know what im doing wrong? 2 different movies still same result need movies for long flight fri mornin!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

How are you doing it? I would take the MicroSD card out, connect it to the PC then copy the movie there, Then put the card back in the phone.

I'd also use a decent player app like Dice Player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭fozz10

beauf wrote: »
    How are you doing it? I would take the MicroSD card out, connect it to the PC then copy the movie there, Then put the card back in the phone.

I'd also use a decent player app like Dice Player.

thats how i used to do it on my older phones. no sd card here just 16gb internal memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭fozz10

Actually I remembered I had an old sd and used it there no problem. sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

You must have been doing a transfer and convert not a copy.

Advertisement