Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA newbie

• 19-09-2013 12:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22

never played the game before, any advice on what to do and see?
    how do you get money for lapdances?

i try beat up people on the street but after two or three they call the cops and i get arrested or killed, and the cops take all my money :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

You have to put in the work on the streets dawg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Subscribed, gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Forget the lapdances, pick up a whore off the street and get some

head followed by some stradling in the drivers seat then get more head :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭oo7tk

Is it worth gettin if you have never played it before?? I have not had a console but considering getting the PS3 SuperSlim pack with GTA at Gamestop... Is it easy enough to get into and also is it easy to connect the PS£ to my wifi??? Has awful problems with the XBox 360 when i had it..

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

oo7tk wrote: »
    Is it worth gettin if you have never played it before?? I have not had a console but considering getting the PS3 SuperSlim pack with GTA at Gamestop... Is it easy enough to get into and also is it easy to connect the PS£ to my wifi??? Has awful problems with the XBox 360 when i had it..

Cheers

It sure is. It does have a medium-steep learning curve compared to some games, but they do introduce parts steadily so you are not overwhelmed.
    I would pick up the strategy guide with it (i've been playing GTA since the 1st and I still picked this up, it's very handy).
    Gamestop do some great x-box/ps3 bundles with GTA5 and one other game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I just picked up my copy of GTA5 for ps3 an hour ago. But, I also picked up Assassins Creed Brotherhood a couple of days ago and I am still working away there, so maybe I might get a bit of gta time later. I like the gta games, but not enough to stand outside a game shop for hours like a One Direction fan :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nifty riffty

keep playing the story and when bank-jobs are unlocked you can make enough to play around with.

you can also invest in stocks and destroy competitions Planes,Cars,etc
    E.G.: Invest in emu air and destroy air us plans

Wash,Rinse,Repeat

Advertisement