Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League Of Ireland Fixtures (Week 28), Sept 20-24, 2013

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Big win for Longford last night, nothing against Waterford but I hope its Athlone and Longford that go up this year, a new derby to the top league, which would benefit from some extended coverage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Madworld

I'd have guessed around 800, Dundalk had 670 for their League game against us and yesterday looked slightly more.

Sorry but there is no way Shels fans outnumbered us on Friday night. If there was 2,000 at the game I'd say about 1,100-1,300 of them were Bohs fans.

If Shels do go down I have to say I'll miss that Riverside stand. Some great memories against yourselves and Rovers in there. Excellent stand for creating an atmosphere with the structure itself.

Genuinely hope Shels stay up though. They add way more to the league than either Bray or UCD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Madworld wrote: »
    Sorry but there is no way Shels fans outnumbered us on Friday night. If there was 2,000 at the game I'd say about 1,100-1,300 of them were Bohs fans.

If Shels do go down I have to say I'll miss that Riverside stand. Some great memories against yourselves and Rovers in there. Excellent stand for creating an atmosphere with the structure itself.

Genuinely hope Shels stay up though. They add way more to the league than either Bray or UCD.

Nice post. And I thought we well outnumbered them myself. Definitely made more of a racket anyway. Although I agree with your last point, I love Bray away I must say, mini adventure or something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Pure poison the other night night.

To lose so easily against such a bad side just beggars belief. :(

Will be lucky to scrape 11th.

6 games left including aways to Derry and Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Pure poison the other night night.

To lose so easily against such a bad side just beggars belief. :(

Will be lucky to scrape 11th.

6 games left including aways to Derry and Sligo.

I'm sure, we will do our best...

...to help Derry and Sligo to improve their goal difference :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

lovely result tonight.

in super form since start of August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

lovely result tonight.

in super form since start of August.
    Was at this game. Daryl Horgan played really well for Cork. Strange game with Cork much the better team in the first half before letting Drogs back in it just before half time.

Drogs the better team in the second half and looked for all the world as though they'd grab a winner but Cork were dangerous on the break all evening and
    they got a late winner against the run of play. Decent match.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Croly changed the winning lineup he had stumbled across at the Shels game.

Yeah, adapting a team or changing it is still a challenge it appears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Amazing what a change in manager can do.

Advertisement