Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First T-Rex fossils to be displayed at British Natural History museum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I sort of like the name Dynamosaurus imperiosus to be honest. :)

The thought of an armoured T.rex is sort of scary. :eek:

Why would a predator of that type need to evolve armour? What the hell ate T.rex :D:D

Actually, I wonder if there was anything that competed with T.rex successfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Rubecula wrote: »
    I sort of like the name Dynamosaurus imperiosus to be honest. :)

The thought of an armoured T.rex is sort of scary. :eek:

Why would a predator of that type need to evolve armour? What the hell ate T.rex :D:D

Considering how T-Rex's bite was powerful enough to crush bones, armor and Triceratops frills, I think armor would be completely useless against its own kind...

Maybe so that this wouldn´t happen? :D

jurassicpark-1325649562201.JPG
    Rubecula wrote: »
    Actually, I wonder if there was anything that competed with T.rex successfully.

To this moment it appears that its dominion was absolute. Even if Nanotyrannus was a real animal, it would be too small and too rare (apparently) to be an important competitor...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I just happen to be going to London in December :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    I just happen to be going to London in December :D

:D Take some photos will you?

Advertisement