Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad and iPhone on same a/c, no storage

• 19-09-2013 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Like the title says, I put my iPad onto the same iTunes a/c I've got my iPhone on, I've no storage now.

Can I change and set up the iPad on a new a/c?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

What storage? iCloud storage?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Lambo28

Yes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It would be easier to just free some space on iCloud. There's no reason why you should be using the full 5GB. Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup and see what's using all the space. Then into the current device and disable what you don't need backed up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

I like my complete phone backed up, so that's well over the free available 5GB. I don't use iCloud for backup anymore and just wifi back-up to my mac.

You can create a different iCloud account for one of the devices, but keep in mind this will affect all the data you have set up to be synced between the devices like contacts, notes, reminders, calenders, photostream etc.
    You also will have 2 different accounts (iTunes/iCloud) on one of the devices as I assume you'd want to use the same iTunes account on both to avoid paying twice for apps/music etc.

Advertisement