Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy BF4 - For PC

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

danniemcq wrote: »
    Wait is anyone else not getting preload or have I have messed up?

You should have preload. In Origin, assuming the BF4 icon is showing, hit the reload button to refresh the games and their allowed options. When you right click, preload should be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

nope no option or icon for pre-install, ah twill be grand don't have time till tomorrow anyway to play!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nope no option or icon for pre-install, ah twill be grand don't have time till tomorrow anyway to play!

Did you receive the preload email even?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Preloading now.So how do I activate early?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Preloading now.So how do I activate early?

page 9 of this thread, exit vpn once you get korean or american origin.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    Did you receive the preload email even?

Got email, registered the code on Origin but nothing appearing, ah i'll give it another few hours

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

dreamers75 wrote: »
    page 9 of this thread, exit vpn once you get korean or american origin.

Nice one mate.
    By the time I have it pre loaded it`ll probably be midnight anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

gmg allows card payments most cdkey sites required paypal which I don't use!
    I wasn't using my own CC, so I just used the "guest login" option on Paypal when going through cdkeys.com

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Nice one mate.
    By the time I have it pre loaded it`ll probably be midnight anyway :)
    Pop over here with a HDD, and I'll throw the data onto it :P

the_syco wrote: »
    I wasn't using my own CC, so I just used the "guest login" option on Paypal when going through cdkeys.com

Today I Learned!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

YAY! premium key came.

the_syco wrote: »
    Pop over here with a HDD, and I'll throw the data onto it :P

Were grand coming down at 12mb/sec now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Just about to order this, am I mad to pay €69.99 on Origin or is there a risk free way of getting it. Haven't much experience with CD key websites so would be a bit nervous there.

Dave147 wrote: »
    Just about to order this, am I mad to pay €69.99 on Origin or is there a risk free way of getting it. Haven't much experience with CD key websites so would be a bit nervous there.

20 odd pages and i serously doubt any single person bought it off origin.

I used g2play always do.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    20 odd pages and i serously doubt any single person bought it off origin.

I used g2play always do.

Yeah, read most of the thread but many people were using different sites, did you buy premium from G2Play? I bought Sleeping Dogs from them and it was perfect so I'll try there. Cheers.

Starting to think G2A is a better alternative now. €40 from them via Paypal.

was 38 for china rush on g2play on monday :D

used my points and got it for 32 :D

Sweet, bought it on G2A for €38, found a discount code online and got €2 off :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I didn't bother with Premium as I didn't really like BF3 all that much, but regret it already, as BF4 is the absolute biz. Cost me 36 for BF4 + China Rising from G2Play, I'd actually love to see Origins sale figures out of curiosity.

I didn't bother with Premium as I didn't really like BF3 all that much, but regret it already, as BF4 is the absolute biz. Cost me 36 for BF4 + China Rising from G2Play, I'd actually love to see Origins sale figures out of curiosity.

You'll probably be able to buy premium for cheaper than launch date when they realise not as many people have bought it. Barely played BF3 so didn't go Premium in case I don't get addicted to this.

• Advertisement

still no game appearing, EA chat doesn't work, no irish call number and forums are a joke.

Fuck EA

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I totally forgot that Battlefield 4 was being released today, I reckon I might pick it up if I can find it online for a relatively decent price. No way am I spending €70 on Origin for the premium version.

I totally forgot that Battlefield 4 was being released today, I reckon I might pick it up if I can find it online for a relatively decent price. No way am I spending €70 on Origin for the premium version.

Origin are selling Premium for €49.99 on its own, the game is another €70 for Digital Deluxe. Bought it on G2A for €38 with China Rising and was playing and all last night. Had key instantly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Origin are selling Premium for €49.99 on its own, the game is another €70 for Digital Deluxe. Bought it on G2A for €38 with China Rising and was playing and all last night. Had key instantly.

Apologies, had meant to say Digital Deluxe. Might pick it up on G2A if that's the case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Will I need to use a VPN if I go with G2A?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

col.in.Cr wrote: »
    Will I need to use a VPN if I go with G2A?
    cheers

No, the game is officially released everywhere now, no VPNs needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

No, the game is officially released everywhere now, no VPNs needed.

Ok,nice one cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Hi guys,

Best place to get the premium pass?

I have a copy of the game already, guy that hooked me up just couldnt get me premium. All the lads are playing the China stuff so looking to just pickup the premium pass for all the five expansions when they come

Thanks,
    Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

PIcked one up of G2A, 30 odd euro and was relatively easy to deal with :)

*EDIT

Closed my order and refunded my purchase, weird...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Skalragg

kinguin.net and G2play are usually where I shop. Both are reliable and deliver the keys quickly. Happy with both services

Advertisement