Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy BF4 - For PC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I only went with the CDkeys place as all the expansion where incld. Thats the only reason......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

The preload is available on origin now for European players. Dam why isn't it November 1st already

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I cancelled my simply cd keys order and bought from greenmangaming.
    Got code straight away for BF4 , premium codes not available yet.
    Origin says preload available 29th @ 11:00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Dcully wrote: »

did you buy it via proxy?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

simplycdkeys have confirmed on their facebook page they will be shipping out the cd keys tomorrow. So we wont be that far behind others in preloading etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    did you buy it via proxy?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

guys were is the best place to buy now bf4 key now cheap enough and get access to start downloading now.My internet speed is terrible and it would be great if i could start now.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

Richie6904 wrote: »
    The preload is available on origin now for European players. Dam why isn't it November 1st already

Its not for me? Says 29.10.2013 11:00 am ?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Sorry if this has been said before but just did a pre-order of BF4 + Premium expansion with CDKeys.com. They have 5% off for 'liking' them on Facebook. Total just came to 66.13 which is cheaper than Simply.

Sorry if this has been said before but just did a pre-order of BF4 + Premium expansion with CDKeys.com. They have 5% off for 'liking' them on Facebook. Total just came to 66.13 which is cheaper than Simply.

thanks, just ordered :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Playing Multiplayer :) It's good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Playing Multiplayer :) It's good :)

Hacker reported banned forever.

All ill say is your 4 day advantage won't stop me sticking a knife in you taking your tags and T bagging you till my nuts bleed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I ordered BF4 + premium from simplyCDkeys.com like alot of people anyone get this email tonight?
    Thank you for your recent order with SimplyCDKeys (Order Ref: XXXXXX). Digital downloads do attract a higher level of fraud and for this reason we request account verification before we complete the order. This is very quick and it is a one-time only requirement, which covers ALL future orders. Account verification protects ourselves and our customers. Please note at this time your payment has been pre-authorised but funds have NOT yet been captured.

Please upload (via the link below) information from one of the following options to verify your identity.

Alternatively please reply directly to this email verify@simplygames.com with the appropriate files attached.

Option 1 - Photo or scan of your driving licence (must include registered billing address);

Option 2 - Photo or scan of your passport AND one utility bill (must include registered billing address);

Click here to start account verification

We thank you for your cooperation and do hope that you understand we take such measures to protect both ourselves, our customers and to help reduce the growing levels of online fraud. As a result of these checks we have become one of the most secure online games retailers.

Pain in the hole.

I havnt recieved that email.

When did you pre-order?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

^^ I don't like the look of that...if I've no keys by Thursday night I'll be cancelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

That's a standard enough thing with those sites
    Normally they send a text
    Or email that you need to verify that you are a real person and not a bot

October 14th, normal credit card purchase seemed to go through with no problems.

I reread the original order email and it had this line
    * Please note – some orders are subject to slightly extended security / verification checks.
    So maybe I just got unlucky with their random checks?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-PsiSyndicate/browse/gg2150-Battlefield-4-Digital-Download/ cheaper than in the shops and supports my favourite youtuber win win !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Lafortezza wrote: »
    October 14th, normal credit card purchase seemed to go through with no problems.

I reread the original order email and it had this line So maybe I just got unlucky with their random checks?

Yep, looks like that thank fook. Probably just a random "quality-control"-esqe type thing.

Email sent to their Customer Service. Hopefully I'll hear back soon.

Not a chance I'm scanning my passport or personal documents just to buy a computer game! I'll take the extra $$ hit from Origin before that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I did not got that Email. I guess its due to me had purchased from them before, so they already got me in systems as human being and not Terminator.

Thing is they did not took money off CC yet. I presume they will when they send out keys.

I reread the original order email and it had this line So maybe I just got unlucky with their random checks?

Heh

I pre-ordered september 29th and I havnt recieved that email, in fact paypal still says my order is pending which has me nervous because paypal cancels the order tomorrow morning automatically if they dont process it.

might drop them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

I ordered BF4 + premium from simplyCDkeys.com like alot of people anyone get this email tonight?

Pain in the hole.

No way in hell I'd hand them my passport. Drivers licence not so worrying. I don't doubt they are a legit company but these things are valuable in hte wrong hands. Why not just try cdkeys.com? Cheaper than Simply anyway.

No way in hell I'd hand them my passport. Drivers licence not so worrying. I don't doubt they are a legit company but these things are valuable in hte wrong hands. Why not just try cdkeys.com? Cheaper than Simply anyway.

I got bf4 + premium for £55.00 cause I pre-ordered over a month ago, so it still works out cheaper then cdkeys.com even with discount 5%

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Just got my key :D

bf4.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Dcully wrote: »

Did you get the 20% discount with that code mentioned a couple of pages ago? I tried the code, but it says "Unable to add voucher".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    might drop them an email.

Probably due to extreme stupidity I can't seem to find an e-mail address for them .

jonski wrote: »
    Probably due to extreme stupidity I can't seem to find an e-mail address for them .

I went via their website form if you click on the faq.

But if you are paying by paypal there's an email on the details page for the order

pepsi45 wrote: »
    http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-PsiSyndicate/browse/gg2150-Battlefield-4-Digital-Download/ cheaper than in the shops and supports my favourite youtuber win win !!!
    cheaper than where lol
    yup, got my cdkeys one straight away. e66 including premium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

simon360 wrote: »
    Just got my key :D

bf4.JPG

Who you bought from?

Advertisement