Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy BF4 - For PC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I couldnt be bothered waiting for a reply about greenmangaming, so went to cdkeys.com, LIKE'd them on Facebook and got an extra 5% discount. Total cost for BF4 + China Rising was €31.89 and they sent me the code straight away. Ive already redeemed it in Origin and it will allow me to start the preload at 11am GMT on 29th October. Then it will be available to play at 00:00 1st November. Late night!!!!!

Only thing now is if my GTX 580s in SLI will keep up. It was bearable in the beta, but Im hanging out to see what the GTX780Ti is like, before deciding if Im going for the R9 290X.

UPDATE : Ive been chatting with cdkeys.com on facebook, they only have a few keys available to release at the moment, until more arrive. So if youre thinking about it, get it done now. The facebook code is "CDK9876" if you cant be bothered to LIKE them yourself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

got my key from cjs-keys

can start preloading in the morning at 11am

Guys, dont bother waiting. Im downloading the game now and all my mates are already playing it!!! Thats people in the UK! Just use a VPN and connect to Korea, then refresh Origin and it lets you DL right now. Im maxing out my connection speed downloading it now.

Here is what you need to do, this is a free VPN program, but its very good, not like the usual rubbish. Just follow the instruction to the letter and it will work very easily.

1. Launch the Origin client
    2. Download VPN Gate software here: http://goo.gl/0pURHk
    3. Extract the download and launch the installation software
    4. Install the SoftEther VPN Client Manager
    5. Once installed launch the "SoftEther VPN Client Manager" exe that was created on the desktop
    6. Once launched double click "VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers"
    7. Click the region column to sort by region
    8. Find the regions titled "Korea Republic of" and locate the one with the fastest line speed
    9. Double click to connect the VPN (accept all notifications while the installation takes place)
    10. Once connected refresh the Origin client
    11. You will now have the option to preload or activate Battlefield 4 depending on the time you view this post
    12. Once the preload has started, right click the "SoftEther VPN Client Manager" icon located on your task-bar and select "Disconnect all" to disconnect from the VPN.
    13. Battlefield 4 will continue to preload using your normal internet connection. DO NOT pause the download or you will need to repeat steps 5-12.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Did you get the 20% discount with that code mentioned a couple of pages ago? I tried the code, but it says "Unable to add voucher".

I asked about his on their twitter and they said UK and EU orders automatically get the reduction.

I paid €83 for BF4+Premium+all DLC , about €10 more than simply cd keys but ive always found GMG to be great, codes delivered instantly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Dcully wrote: »
    I asked about his on their twitter and they said UK and EU orders automatically get the reduction.

I paid €83 for BF4+Premium+all DLC , about €10 more than simply cd keys but ive always found GMG to be great, codes delivered instantly.

You got the codes straight away when you ordered? Think I'll go cancel my order now and go with this instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

go with cdkeys, instant codes and e66 altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Bought it on cdkeys just there. Got the codes in a mail about 10 seconds later.
    66 euro all in, if you use the code posted back a few.
    See you ingame.. pew pew!

OMG Ive been playing this right now on UK servers. The game looks amazing and plays way better than the beta. There is such a difference in the way the game feels, that I think they did more harm than good releasing that beta. I know in the long term it will have provided them with lots of info, especially for the PC version with all the different hardware configurations, but I know that beta put a lot of people off.

BTW Nvidia just released another patch.

Ive got 989 hours logged on BF3....will I get the 1000 now I can play this? I dont know!

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    go with cdkeys, instant codes and e66 altogether

cdkeys.com?

• Advertisement

cdkeys.com?

Yes, get it right now! and get in game

Yes, get it right now! and get in game

I can't, I'm in college til Friday and don't have my desktop :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

god damn work getting in the way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

For those awaiting Simplycdkeys
    SimplyGames.com We have just had our stock delivered so orders will start processing straight away. There are several thousand orders to send out which will take time but your orders will be with you today. Thanks SG
    about an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

jonski wrote: »
    For those awaiting Simplycdkeys

Sweet, thanks for the heads up jonski!

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Who you bought from?

Cjs Cdkeys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

I am preloading the game now. I hope I will be able to play it tonight via proxy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

well simplycdkeys never charged me and paypal cancelled the order this morning.

*grumble*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    well simplycdkeys never charged me and paypal cancelled the order this morning.

*grumble*

Really? They took money from my paypal on the 24th, still no sign of a key though :/

Fenix wrote: »
    Really? They took money from my paypal on the 24th, still no sign of a key though :/

mine had been stuck in *pending* for the entire month, and if something gets stuck in pending for a month Paypal cancels it.

So got an email this morning from paypal saying they cancelled the order.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Price on cdkeys has gone up to €75. Im just going hang on with simplys :/

Edit: Ignore I am on the wrong website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

mine had been stuck in *pending* for the entire month, and if something gets stuck in pending for a month Paypal cancels it.

I bought the game on the 2nd oct with paypal and straight away cancelled it in favour of the BF4+Premium package , the money for the BF4+P was taken on the 27th but the money for the order cancelled is still showing as pending . Thats why I was asking you for the email addy last night .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Where did you end up getting it from?

Sent simplygames a tweet but looks like loads have already done that with no reply...

I jumped over to cdkeys before the price went up so I got it for pretty much the same price I was getting it from simplycdkeys.

These guys have charged me but they havnt sent me the key yet cause I'm in the UK and they are giving keys out to everyone but the uk.

putting me back in **** creek.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

SimplyCDkeys took money off now, still no key. Smart feckers. Afriad of cancels lol.

Looks like I got I got slightly unlucky
    "As part of our standard security measures, orders are routinely selected for review to ensure the safety of our site.
    Your order will be reviewed by one of our agents."
    Anyone else get this? How long should it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Looks like I got I got slightly unlucky
    "As part of our standard security measures, orders are routinely selected for review to ensure the safety of our site.
    Anyone else get this? How long should it take?

I am the same, ordered about 30min ago.

brav wrote: »
    I am the same, ordered about 30min ago.

I re clicked the link in the email and it worked =]

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So still no key from Simply CDkeys.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Pre-loading now, Ordered the key, eh 3 minutes ago. Paid through the arse for it I think.

Dont worry though, Eircom down my way are a bunch of ****s so you'll be playing this before I will no doubt.

Advertisement