Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy BF4 - For PC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

120mb/s ye c*nt

Been downloading since 3pm and still have 3hrs left.. Joys of living in the sticks..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

My 40mbit did it flawlessly. Already finished few campaign missions. Got bless PC master race with its CD-keys, Download infrastructure and VPN tweeking! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Right so I got my keys , redeemed the main BF4 one and it preloaded , I had tried redeeming my Premium key but it wasn't recognized . Later on I turned up the lights and tried again , this time using the right key :o . It was accepted but it doesn't show up in Origin , is this right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

jonski wrote: »
    Right so I got my keys , redeemed the main BF4 one and it preloaded , I had tried redeeming my Premium key but it wasn't recognized . Later on I turned up the lights and tried again , this time using the right key :o . It was accepted but it doesn't show up in Origin , is this right ?

Click on the Battlefield 4 image in Origin, then click the "i" button...it should show Premium down on the bottom if you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Click on the Battlefield 4 image in Origin, then click the "i" button...it should show Premium down on the bottom if you have it.

Yup , it does , thanks , panic averted .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

It shows for me on the front of the Battle log page st the very top under the battlefield logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Anyone have any experience with G2A?

edit: key arrived 5mins after ordering, 35euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

If I've already preloaded without going through the VPN, am I screwed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Fenix wrote: »
    If I've already preloaded without going through the VPN, am I screwed ?

No your fine your suppose to preload first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

I'd love to be getting anything lower than 400ms ping on BF4 going through Korean VPN's. Particularly as BF3 servers tonight are populated by Darwins F...ing rejects. 1 match, 2 professional (own-team) teabaggers, 1 dick who revives everyone on a rooftop where the rest of us are getting murdered (5 times for me alone, approx 2 seconds alive each time) and when the maps rotate here comes another complete f***tard going from pole to pole trying to burn them with a repair tool while jets strafe him & the rest of us.

Anyone found a good low ping VPN before I start trying to find out if any of these retards are in Dublin & go over to steal their dog tags. Its that or cry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I'd love to be getting anything lower than 400ms ping on BF4 going through Korean VPN's. Particularly as BF3 servers tonight are populated by Darwins F...ing rejects. 1 match, 2 professional (own-team) teabaggers, 1 dick who revives everyone on a rooftop where the rest of us are getting murdered (5 times for me alone, approx 2 seconds alive each time) and when the maps rotate here comes another complete f***tard going from pole to pole trying to burn them with a repair tool while jets strafe him & the rest of us.

Anyone found a good low ping VPN before I start trying to find out if any of these retards are in Dublin & go over to steal their dog tags. Its that or cry.

Disconnect from the VPN as soon as your in battlelog.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Disconnect from the VPN as soon as your in battlelog.

Cheers I'll try it again. Origin were spotting me as non-Korean earlier today when I tried it.

Edit: Got through this time. Thanks again :)

Off topic but just wanted to post a link to a youtube vid I found really helpful on BF3 for getting good FPS (not the childish "my pc has a ....., yours only has a ...., BS) . Just applied some of his recommended settings to BF4 and it seems to have made a big difference.

With a couple of maps having thick leafy foliage I can see major problems for those not running at native res so optimisation may be more important than ever. 1st match in heavy bushes & I was getting pulled apart due to jaggies concealing targets. Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxB01hwMouU&list=FLCef5HP4DyVvDOVddFoAaLQ&index=4

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

does anyone have another link to the vpn? the one that was posted on page 9 doesn't work anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The VPN seems to be working fine for me, activated now.

The VPN seems to be working fine for me, activated now.
    its just the link to download it isn't working anymore, when i click on the link, it opens a new page sawing "The document has been moved".

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

lads, im a noob at this but my son 17, wants this, said he could get it for €35 but their sold out, now he's looking at €60 +, any ideas where i can get it cheapest, deluxe version with chineese expansion or something. We've fibre bb so a DL of 20gb is fine for us.

Murtinho wrote: »
    lads, im a noob at this but my son 17, wants this, said he could get it for €35 but their sold out, now he's looking at €60 +, any ideas where i can get it cheapest, deluxe version with chineese expansion or something. We've fibre bb so a DL of 20gb is fine for us.
    here you go
    http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battlefield-4-pc-cd-key-origin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Premium from cdkeys should be available tonight =]
    "We expect this to be made available tonight, we will update on facebook once it is."

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

guys when i try and use sooftether and click on korea vpn its keeps saying error 2 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

psugrue wrote: »

brilliant thanks, he's happy with that and downloading now, saved me/him €30:D

kevin2800 wrote: »
    guys when i try and use sooftether and click on korea vpn its keeps saying error 2 ?

I used this guys instructions and it worked perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaaRDv8wvZY

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Cancelled my order with simplycdkeys. They wanted a scan of passport or drivers licence, and after I sent a couple of emails they just resent the original request for scanned IDs!

Signed up for cdkeys.com, 20 minutes later the game is preloading.

I used this guys instructions and it worked perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaaRDv8wvZY

ya used that video im using the vpn now but its says origin is in offline mode restarted same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

ya used that video im using the vpn now but its says origin is in offline mode restarted same problem

You dont restart Origin if it says you are in offline mode. There is a bit to click which says "go online" at the top of Origin. Click that and you will be fine. If you are restarting Origin, you are letting it check that you are in the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

psugrue wrote: »
    its just the link to download it isn't working anymore, when i click on the link, it opens a new page sawing "The document has been moved".

Weird, I didnt move anything. Here is another link, the link is in green coloured text at the end of point 2.

http://www.battlefield4online.com/battlefield-4-preload-activation-where-ever-you/10688/

You dont restart Origin if it says you are in offline mode. There is a bit to click which says "go online" at the top of Origin. Click that and you will be fine. If you are restarting Origin, you are letting it check that you are in the EU.

hey man when do change back to normal ip in menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Well screw it sick of reading about all you guys having fun and me not being able to de tag you :( so I too the plunge and ordered of cdkeys.com all went through ok but now its saying my order is being reviewed by an agent anyone else have this

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Well screw it sick of reading about all you guys having fun and me not being able to de tag you :( so I too the plunge and ordered of cdkeys.com all went through ok but now its saying my order is being reviewed by an agent anyone else have this

Please read the thread. Sorry not trying to be a dick but your question was answered in the last 2 pages.

I had the same thing. Just contact CDkeys via the support link on their page. They got back to me (personally written email not a copy and paste job) and all sorted in 5 minutes. Very impressive response. Good luck.

• Advertisement

hey man when do change back to normal ip in menu?

Cut the VPN connection when you get to log into Battlelog (before you enter a game. Don't restart the Origin client). Battlelog will use your Irish IP address but Origin will still think your in Korea so your ping times will be much better than running through the VPN.

Advertisement