Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy BF4 - For PC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

I can only see Asian servers now?? :pac:

EDIT: Never mind just reset battlelog filter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Please read the thread. Sorry not trying to be a dick but your question was answered in the last 2 pages.

I had the same thing. Just contact CDkeys via the support link on their page. They got back to me (personally written email not a copy and paste job) and all sorted in 5 minutes. Very impressive response. Good luck.

Sorted now preloading, no premium yet but that can wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Anyone still got a valid code for cdkeys.com, seems the previous mentioned ones don't work anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Sorted now preloading, no premium yet but that can wait.

Cool. Premium is available later tonight or tomorrow I think. Theres so much in the basic version I could wait weeks (actually thats BS, I'd be like a junkie needing a fix by friday)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

bombs away wrote: »
    Anyone still got a valid code for cdkeys.com, seems the previous mentioned ones don't work anymore :(

Which code do you mean. Is it the 5% off one? If so you just log in to their site, click the facebook link above, like, copy the code and put it in when on the order screen.

• Advertisement

Thks,

I'd be more interested in the 20% discount though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

dont need vpn to play anymore?

woot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

dreamers75 wrote: »
    dont need vpn to play anymore?

woot :D

How? mine still says 1st of nov

Just purchase the both the standard and premium set and now I get a message saying their gonna review my order :confused:

How long does that bloody take :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭_Puma_

I got the same just send an email to to the address in your confirmation and they will put it through straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

bombs away wrote: »
    Just purchase the both the standard and premium set and now I get a message saying their gonna review my order :confused:

How long does that bloody take :mad:

A few mins not long took about 10 for me

dunworth1 wrote: »
    How? mine still says 1st of nov

I logged in and played didnt use VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭dunworth1

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I logged in and played didnt use VPN.

are you in Ireland?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    are you in Ireland?

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

loving my interwebs!!!! dling at 21MB a second :D 18mins to dl the full game :) still says preload only though. so VPN to activate im guessing??

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

tazzzZ wrote: »
    loving my interwebs!!!! dling at 21MB a second :D 18mins to dl the full game :) still says preload only though. so VPN to activate im guessing??

Yeah you'll have to VPN it , although you can VPN to any country on mainland Europe now since they have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

yea i got it going. ended up goin through a us vpn though just cos it was the only one that would connect. epic game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

Anyone having problems reedeming premium?
    Someone mentioned we have to wait until tomorrow so just checking, as I am getting errors when I try to redeem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Where is the cheapest site to get Premium?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It might be worth clarifying for people referring to activation. Unlike Steam, Origin preloads the entire game, including executables. Origin does an initial geo check to see what options it displays, i.e. preload, play etc. Upon game launch it also does a datestamp check against an EA time server. This is done everytime the game starts, so it's not a once-off activation like old-school DRM systems. Until official launch, you'll need the VPN on each time the game is started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Had the review bit, didn't contact anyone, it was sorted in 5 mins all by itself.

For the VPN q's.

Start your VPN then start origin. Once connected, turn off the VPN. Each time you log out of origin or start your pc. You'll have to restart the VPN.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wheres the cheapest that gives out the keys instantly?

Dont want to wait.Want to order and download when I get in tonight around 6.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Wheres the cheapest that gives out the keys instantly?

Dont want to wait.Want to order and download when I get in tonight around 6.00

I ordered 2 keys from G2A yesterday, 37euro, arrived in under 5mins both times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Anyone get their premium key from cdkeys yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

twinsen wrote: »
    Anyone having problems reedeming premium?
    Someone mentioned we have to wait until tomorrow so just checking, as I am getting errors when I try to redeem.

My premium key redeemed fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

3wayswitch wrote: »
    My premium key redeemed fine.

It worked fine an hour later. Apparently there were some issues this morning with origin.

Anyway, It cost 30E when bought on us green man gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Got it for €36 or so from http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battlefield-4-pc-cd-key-origin - remember to like them on Facebook for the 5% off coupon (about a €1 or so).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Greenman gaming Normal (£44.99 down to £37.99)

and Premium for £36.99

gmg allows card payments most cdkey sites required paypal which I don't use!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Wait is anyone else not getting preload or have I have messed up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

danniemcq wrote: »
    Wait is anyone else not getting preload or have I have messed up?

Not released until 0:00 tonight Dannie

Advertisement