Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to get multiple pages scanned to PDF ASAP

Options
  • 19-09-2013 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone suggest somewhere in the O'Connell Street area with a bulk scanner that can scan multiple pages at a time (say 100 - 200 pages per visit) and convert them to PDF?

I'd be looking to use them tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday and I'd be making several visits throughout the day (maybe 4 or 5 visits).

Ideally need somewhere open late (til 8 or 9pm) but can manage is they close at 5 or 6.

Can anyone help?? Reeds do it but they're a bit far away to be running out to every few hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Lad Of Banter

Global Internet Cafe (by the bridge) is the only place I can think of off-hand, not sure if they have bulk scanning - you could do a google & ring them

Advertisement