Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz match of the day?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 11:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭

Is there an Australian version of match of the day where they show highlights of the weekends premier league?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Hawkeye1 wrote: »
    Is there an Australian version of match of the day where they show highlights of the weekends premier league?

Used to be on Fox Sports around 7pm on Mondays. Not sure if it still happens as, although I have Foxtel, I have completely lost interest in soccer in last few years...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Hawkeye1

yeah I dont have foxtel

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

SBS, the world game
    Usually late on a Monday and its about half an hour long and it's not just EPL

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Dats_rite

www.footytube.com

On SUndays if you log on there you can usually get the MOTD coverage if you click on each game separately. Either that or you'll see the goals from Al Jazeera TV with their commentary. Either way its a good site.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭darcy07

I download match of the day every monday decent quality and really fast

• Advertisement

anyone know where to get the gaa at the minute all ive got is youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

darcy07 wrote: »
    anyone know where to get the gaa at the minute all ive got is youtube

can use FoxyProxy add on for firefox browser and watch the games on RTE site.

downloaded foxy proxy do i have to pay for it

asking me to buy an irish proxy ??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Folks, Boards.ie policy is that we do not allow posts that enable copyright infringement. Please make sure any advice you give complies with this.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭browne_rob5

darcy07 wrote: »
    I download match of the day every monday decent quality and really fast

Could you pm where you download from?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement