Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable house phone

Options
  • 19-09-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    I sit the portable house phone in its cradle, and the battery indicator on the phone indicates the phone is charging. I leave it overnight. I take the phone off the cradle, and the phone immediately indicates that the battery is low, and the phone dies. It would appear the charging mechanism is OK, if the battery indicator on the phone shows its charging? So, it looks like the battery is gone - but it was working fine up until a few days ago, there hasn't been a gradual decline in it. Or else maybe internally in the handset, the link between the charging points at the base of the phone and the terminals that connect to the battery is broken, and there's no charge reaching the battery?
    Any ideas? Any way to be sure, other than trying parts from another good phone?

thanks

Comments

Advertisement