Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in a Student Group in Dublin for Coursera/Udacity or self-study?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

I have done some Coursera/Udacity courses previously (mainly IT) and I intend to keep doing it, the thing is I get distracted way too easily and would be awesome for me to have some group that allow us to make it a commitment, have a schedule and everything (helping each others would probably mean we study the same course, and maybe that's too much asking ;) ). I live in the city centre, and for me it would be ok to do such thing at my place, some Uni, or whatever you propose inside Dublin.

So... let me know if you could use some study pals too! :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

normally you can find people in your area on the Coursera forums.
    Good luck with the course:)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Haidee_Hammond

Yeah, tried that already O:-) Maybe there is not enough people in Dublin doing them I don't know...

Advertisement