Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 3 week old in Special Baby Unit.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

This is my hero when he was home over Christmas guys. Love you so much dude love daddy xxxx

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/547366/289224.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Egan he is just adorable!!! And such a handsome little fella. Get well soon darragh. Xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Egan2012 wrote: »
    This is my hero when he was home over Christmas guys. Love you so much dude love daddy xxxx

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/547366/289224.jpg

Oh what a cutie, everything crossed for you Darragh x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

He is absolutely geogeous - I hope they can figure out what is wrong with him. Such a sweet little man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Such a beautiful baby, keeping you, your partner and Darragh in my thoughts. Hope he recovers soon and quickly for you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

he is gorgeous:) a little cutie.
    I hope they get to the bottom of the feeding issue soon so that he can put on sufficient weight to become strong and healthy.
    How are the older kids?(I think you mentioned you had other kids before?)

Moonbeam wrote: »
    he is gorgeous:) a little cutie.
    I hope they get to the bottom of the feeding issue soon so that he can put on sufficient weight to become strong and healthy.
    How are the older kids?(I think you mentioned you had other kids before?)

We have other kids alright. I have 2 more with my partner and she had 4 from a previous relationship. I know what your thinking lol. We have 7 kids in total including Darragh. You know big family and they drive you mad sometimes but you wouldn't be without them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

We have other kids alright. I have 2 more with my partner and she had 4 from a previous relationship. I know what your thinking lol. We have 7 kids in total including Darragh. You know big family and they drive you mad sometimes but you wouldn't be without them.

Pfft, I'm thinking fair play to you!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

He's so beautiful :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

How are the other kids taking it? I hope they are ok.
    He will have loads of older siblings to dote on him when he gets home:)
    I only think you are half crazy because I know how tired 3 1/2 little ones makes me ;)

• Advertisement

Moonbeam wrote: »
    How are the other kids taking it? I hope they are ok.
    He will have loads of older siblings to dote on him when he gets home:)
    I only think you are half crazy because I know how tired 3 1/2 little ones makes me ;)

They understand. We sat them down a couple of months ago and explained to them that their little brother is going to be special. They were great about it. The older ones like looking up about his condition and learning about it and they have found some teqnuiqes to play with him. Even though he has no eyesight or hearing he knows they are there and he gives them a smile lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Oh lord, he's just beautiful. Such a perfect little face. With all my heart I wish him good health. I pray crumlin will find an answer soon for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Oh wow all this time iv been tryin to picture what Darragh looks like and never could I have pictured such a gorgeous little man.
    He is so precious. I hope all the best for ye all and hope this stay flies by and he's home again soon

He truly is gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Chara1001

Oh he's fabulous op:)
    Thank you for sending us some pictures,
    Gorgeous little man

They understand. We sat them down a couple of months ago and explained to them that their little brother is going to be special. They were great about it. The older ones like looking up about his condition and learning about it and they have found some teqnuiqes to play with him. Even though he has no eyesight or hearing he knows they are there and he gives them a smile lol

Aww, that is so sweet:)
    He will be coming home to a lot of love and minders.

All seven children are a credit to yourself and your wife. You sound like amazing parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I couldn't log on to boards last night for some reason but Darragh and your family have been in my thoughts all day. He's a gorgeous, brave little boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

I have to say Darragh is sooooo gorgeous, keep fighting little man!!! xx

Hi guys, Darragh is doing well. He was taken off the morphine this morning and seems to be coping well without it. They doctors are giving him a break for a few days now before they start examining him again. They will be looking at his bowels them as they think there might be holes around the bowel area so we just have to take things day by day.
    The little guy wants to say hello to you all.

Hi guys, Darragh is doing well. He was taken off the morphine this morning and seems to be coping well without it. They doctors are giving him a break for a few days now before they start examining him again. They will be looking at his bowels them as they think there might be holes around the bowel area so we just have to take things day by day.
    The little guy wants to say hello to you all.

Cutie-pie

• Advertisement

You must be so proud at how darraghs dealing with everything. I hope this time next year, you are all home together and this time is a distant memory.

yellow hen wrote: »
    You must be so proud at how darraghs dealing with everything. I hope this time next year, you are all home together and this time is a distant memory.

I'm so proud of him. It is very hard to see him going through all this but he has a strong heart. He has just fought off everything that has come at him. He is a real Celtic Warrior.

Aww, he is gorgeous:) he is one strong little man and hopefully thing gets easier for him soon.

He really is a little trooper.
    And the cutest little one too:)
    Gorgeous photo:)

Hi guys,
    Darragh is coming home today. Hopefully it will be a long stay. His stomach seems to be normal and he is up to nearly 9 pound weight. He is at his highest feed now since he was born so I hope he keeps going.
    When I get him him I will keep you all updated in his progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

great news .

Really great news. Hopefully the start of better times for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Just read this thread and just wanted to wish you all the vest. What a little fighter you have there! And he is so cute! I can't imagine how you've coped with it all - i couldn't imagine the pain and upset of having such a sick child. You're made sure my 3 are getting extra cuddles today. Good luck with it all. Sending you lots of good wishes.

Brilliant news:))

• Advertisement

That is brilliant news.....so happy for you guys

Advertisement