Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 3 week old in Special Baby Unit.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Egan, I'm so unbelievably sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family's. Xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DM addict

Oh god I'm so sorry Egan. All our thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. x

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

so so sorry, keep strong for each other. God bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Oh Egan, I'm so, so sorry - Rest In Peace little Darragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

My sincere sympathies to you and your family Egan. May the little guy sleep in peace now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

I'm in tears reading your last post. Deepest and sincere condolences to you and your family.

Be kind to yourselves and hopefully the fact that you did all you could for little Darragh will be of some consolation someday.

R.I.P. Darragh x

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'm so sorry to read of your loss.

RIP Darragh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

I was just thinking about you there and realised that you are both really such amazing parents. Our natural instinct is to keep our children close to us and you were incredibly kind and unselfish to let Darragh find pain free peace. You really gave him the most beautiful gift even though it was the hardest thing ever for you. God bless you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you, your wife and other children.

I can barely see through the tears, RIP little angel x

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭contrary_mary

CaraMay wrote: »
    I was just thinking about you there and realised that you are both really such amazing parents. Our natural instinct is to keep our children close to us and you were incredibly kind and unselfish to let Darragh find pain free peace. You really gave him the most beautiful gift even though it was the hardest thing ever for you. God bless you both.

This is worded so much better than I could ever express. I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family this evening x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

Rest in peace little angel x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I'm very very sorry for your loss.

RIP Darragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss. RIP little Darragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

so very sorry x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Really sorry to hear this. Rest in peace little angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

I can't imagine you and your families heartache. Beautiful words for such a precious little boy. I am so sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

Rip

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'm deeply sorry for your loss Egan, and your wife and family

No family should ever have to go through this

RIP beautiful little man X

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

My 3 got extra kisses tonight and those were for Darragh. I can't imagine the unbelievable pain of having to bury a child. May Darragh be gone to a happier place and I hope somewhere somehow you and your wife find peace and comfort. Mind yourself -you owe it to the others and that's that Darragh would want. X

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭beertons

RIP little man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope you and your family get through this xx

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Take care xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

What amazing strength you and your wife have to make that incredibly difficult decision. Having followed this thread I'm really sad to read your post, and my thoughts are with you both.
    RIP little Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

My sincere sympathy to you and all of your family on the loss of little Darragh, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

I'm so sorry Egan, my thoughts are with you all
    R.I.P Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

I am so so sorry for your loss, R.I.P little angel xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Hi Egan. I'm very sorry to hear about Darragh. I will say a prayer for him and for you.

From what I have read here it sounds like he was lucky to have been born into an amazing family and particularly to have had a super father. You are an inspiration to us other parents.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

RIP Darragh. What sad, sad news. Thinking of you and your family Egan.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

I'm so sorry for your loss Egan. May little Darragh rest in peace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Words fail me,

Sorry for your loss, I cant even begin to imagine how you must feel.

R.I.P.

Advertisement