Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 3 week old in Special Baby Unit.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

I'm so sorry for your loss, rip little guy xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Hi Egan. I have been following this thread and I am very sorry to hear that little Darragh didn't make it. My heart goes out to you and your family at this very difficult time. RIP Darragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭FurBabyMomma

Just read your thread from beginning to end and my heart breaks for you Egan.

You, Darragh and your whole family sound like you had a fantastic bond and shared so much love in the short time you were gifted such a brave little man.

Rip precious Darragh x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I am very sorry to hear this. We suffered a loss at birth so I have an idea of what you are going through. Hang on to the precious memories with your little boy and be safe in the knowledge that he's no longer in any pain. I hated people telling me this old cliche, but time actually does help.
    It is not something you will ever get fully over, but it will get easier as time goes by. The bad days will be fewer and further between.

RIP little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy :( RIP Darragh xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭cynicalcough

I'm so sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

Hi guys I am back. I often sit down and go through this whole post from start to finish. It reminds me of what great people you all are and the way you all stepped up to help me and you didn't even know me. You are all great. It was all the messages of support that kept me going. I read the whole lot of the messages again this evening and thought it was only right to let darragh say his own good bye to all you guys.

Just something to say thank you xxx you were all. PArt of it guys so it's only right you get to see him on his final journey.

Rip my boy love you so much xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

What a beautiful little man.

I wish you and your family strength at this awful time.

You're in so many of our thoughts and prayers. X

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Awww that's a beautiful picture, deeply sorry for your loss may Darragh rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Beautiful picture <3

I hope you are all doing Ok x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

I am just after reading this and it is so sad. What a beautiful baby may he rest in peace, So sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

You're a tremendous person to return here to thank people that you've never met nor are likely to meet. I have no doubt darragh was a beautiful boy by virtue of having such a wonderful father.
    Take care and I hope things get easier for you and darraghs mammy. Rest in peace gorgeous little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Such a beautiful little boy. I hope you and your family are doing ok xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

What a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have just read this thread and felt so very very saddened for your loss. What a beautiful baby, he brought much happiness to you in his short life and now you must greatly bear his loss. May you be comforted in the knowledge that he is no longer suffering and he is now safely with the angels in heaven.

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1466/1466797nnvj39znqt.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

yellow hen wrote: »
    You're a tremendous person to return here to thank people that you've never met nor are likely to meet. I have no doubt darragh was a beautiful boy by virtue of having such a wonderful father.
    Take care and I hope things get easier for you and darraghs mammy. Rest in peace gorgeous little man.
    Thanks for the message. I do read through all the posts now and again. I just thought it would be nice to let all you guys know that we were great full for all the offers of help from everyone and all the messages of support. It really ment a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Laura Palmer

Egan that is so heartbreaking, life can be bewilderingly hard.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The time you had with Darragh must have been so precious, and you'll always remember it.

You show incredible strength and optimism through this thread - all the best to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

He was such a beautiful little boy, you and you family and in my thoughts x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Such a beautiful picture of such a handsome boy.

Hope you and the family are doing ok xxx

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Egan2012 wrote: »
    Hi guys I am back. I often sit down and go through this whole post from start to finish. It reminds me of what great people you all are and the way you all stepped up to help me and you didn't even know me. You are all great. It was all the messages of support that kept me going. I read the whole lot of the messages again this evening and thought it was only right to let darragh say his own good bye to all you guys.

Just something to say thank you xxx you were all. PArt of it guys so it's only right you get to see him on his final journey.

Rip my boy love you so much xxx

Thank you so much for that.
    I have no idea what you are going through.
    In Darraghs short life he touched a lot of hearts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Egan2012, my heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you, your family and especially poor baby Darragh. You seem like a great Dad. Look after yourself big man.

Advertisement