Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Contract - Transfer to New Address

Options
  • 19-09-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Our Exchange is about to be enabled for Efibre . Before placing an order I would like to understand what penalties if any I would incur in the following scenario.
    I place an order for Efibre and enter into an 18 month contract. 9 months through the contract I move house within the same area and wish to get Efibre at the new address.
    Can i transfer the contract from one address to the other or must I terminate the original contract and incur penalties and then enter into a new contract ?
    I am a homeowner and the move would be a long term as opposed to short term if that has any bearing.

Thanks,
    Tweaky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Tweaky wrote: »
    Hi,
    Our Exchange is about to be enabled for Efibre . Before placing an order I would like to understand what penalties if any I would incur in the following scenario.
    I place an order for Efibre and enter into an 18 month contract. 9 months through the contract I move house within the same area and wish to get Efibre at the new address.
    Can i transfer the contract from one address to the other or must I terminate the original contract and incur penalties and then enter into a new contract ?
    I am a homeowner and the move would be a long term as opposed to short term if that has any bearing.

Thanks,
    Tweaky

Hi Tweaky

Once you are transfering your service to the new address you will not incur any penalty charges.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Alan
    Thanks a million for the quick reply. Will definitely be ordering efibre when my exchange switches over next month. 

Tweaky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Tweaky wrote: »
    Alan
    Thanks a million for the quick reply. Will definitely be ordering efibre when my exchange switches over next month. 

Tweaky

No worries Tweaky

Al

Advertisement