Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables app for android

Options
  • 19-09-2013 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Just incase people arent aware, i found out about a new app on the android market for the dit timetables. Its excellent and puts the DIT website version to shame.

It was developed by a kevin st student as far as I know!!

Search for dit timetables on android market to find it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jrmb

It's been a huge help to me so far. Very intuitive app.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

Someone fancy making an ios version? ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

It is also available on ios.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Great unless your groups haven't been set out properly, mine's just a mess :P

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jrmb

I think the most effective thing is to print this timetable, cross out the parts that don't apply to you and enter it into Google Calendar. Then you can have it on your home screen and tweak it any time, if need be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 robbeeertt

It is also available on ios.

Unfortunately, no, it's not available on iOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SteveL

Can anyone get this to work for DT080A year 2 group C. It wont allow me to enter letters into the course code area.

robbeeertt wrote: »
    Unfortunately, no, it's not available on iOS.

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine got it on ios last week and he's been showing up to classes without me telling him where to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mick88

SteveL wrote: »
    Can anyone get this to work for DT080A year 2 group C. It wont allow me to enter letters into the course code area.

Works for me. Try updating the app.

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine got it on ios last week and he's been showing up to classes without me telling him where to go!

Turns out my mind made this up, sorry guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement