Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wifi

Options
  • 19-09-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

What's the craic with the wifi in the college this week. Doesnt seem to be working this week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ya I haven't been able to get any further than the login page myself. Didn't get the 5 euro either for printing.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

Does anyone know a trick for staying logged into the wifi, on smartphone and laptop? It logs out every time, sometimes in the middle of a session.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jamesdiver wrote: »
    Does anyone know a trick for staying logged into the wifi, on smartphone and laptop? It logs out every time, sometimes in the middle of a session.

Yeah a mate of mine showed. If ur go to www.eduroam.org ya can download a tool there that allows you to stay logged in through the laptop or iphone doesn't with android for sone reason. Or I cant figure it out.

actaullay scratch all that go to this page

http://www.gmit.ie/general/eduroam-gmit

Thanks, will try that.

that worked great on laptop and phone. Thanks! dont have to keep logging in now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement