Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherryghosts Boardgame Nights

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Still feel the tiniest bit not at all guilty about when we teamed up on Cherryghost in Munchkin Axe Cop though!!!

That was pretty brutal, but fun! :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ah had it coming. I was nowhere for the half the game then BAM! Have to play that game again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hmm I did give him three levels!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Next Dublin Board games, which suits:
    Friday 9th or Saturday 10th?

I already have 5 in for both nights (Dota 2 ti3 is on) so I can work around either one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Either works for me :)

🤪

• Advertisement

Friday the 9th it is!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Japandamo wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Great to see that your games night went well!

Meanwhile, down in Kerry...we've been starting a boardgames night of a Monday evening in the Saddle Bar in Listowel. We've been going for about a month now and our numbers are growing.

On again this coming Monday (29/07) at 8pm so if anybody is in the surrounding area we'd be delighted to see you there.

I'll pop along to this at some stage if I get a chance, it'll probably be 3 or 4 weeks though, Listowel is about an hour away and I only finish in the gym at like 7.30 :(

Friday the 9th it is!

Can't make it this time, but hope you guys have a great night! :)

Can't make it this time, but hope you guys have a great night! :)

20th work for you instead?

• Advertisement

Maybe a small poll? We're away 16-23rd. But no problem, as I'm going to get lots of dota viewing in anyway :D

Penning this in for the 9th. 10th might be a bit messy because we'll all be wrecked from ti3 ;)

Nice, looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jiggly_Anon

Japandamo wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Great to see that your games night went well!

Meanwhile, down in Kerry...we've been starting a boardgames night of a Monday evening in the Saddle Bar in Listowel. We've been going for about a month now and our numbers are growing.

On again this coming Monday (29/07) at 8pm so if anybody is in the surrounding area we'd be delighted to see you there.

Hi are you still running the night in the Saddle, I'm from Tralee so i can try and come out some night.

Games!

7pm!

Huzzah!

Have fun you crazy kids! :D

(PS - Cherryghost is the spy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Really enjoyed the games the other night. Thanks for hosting Cherry! Hope the DotA was worth the late night.

🤪

Cheers for the games guys. I ended up buying another board game on Saturday and we had round 2 that night :)

Unfortunately I'm in Japan next month but feel free to organize another without me! I'll be back in October for one for sure :P

• Advertisement

Damn my small apartment, no games and no table LOL. Anybody else up for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

If you're prepared to leave the pale I'm happy to host.

Willing to travel if boardgames desperation sets in :D

Next one arranged is the 31st of this month.

how late they go on for? Wondering about how people get back etc

Normally wrap up between 11:30 and 1am.
    All depends on the final game and amount of alcohol consumed (18+ because of that).

Last train is 10pm to Dublin, though we typically start around 5 - 5:30pm.

I'm baaaack,

I can host on 4th/5th/11th/12th Oct. Which suits?

I'm away 3rd to 12th haha. I'll catch the next one. Welcome back! /jealous

Many thanks for Rev Hellfire, he's created a meetup page for us!

• Advertisement

Oh nice one rev!

Advertisement