Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherryghosts Boardgame Nights

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hah that sounds awesome, we must learn this game. Would be very much in favour of cherrys playing all day idea, so we get a few different things done
    /rolls dice to see if squid rings force themselves between your lips.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

New Years Games Day this Sunday :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's on like donkey kong!
    A day one, awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Aww crap, I don't think I can make this one as I have an exam the following day. I could really use a good game day though. I won't sign up for it on meetup but if there are still places by Sunday I'll do my best to make it at least for a few hours.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm about 75% at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My good lady and I should hopefully be there! :-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well as I'm sure a lot of you noticed, I had a little accident with work yesterday and was unable to attend :) I hope you all had fun.

I didn't make it either. :( (Unrelated to Shiminay's reason!)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's all good! We had 15 at one point!

Games played:
    Inkognito
    Spyrium
    Vegas Showdown
    Dixit
    Masquerade
    Settlers of Catan (Twice!)
    King of Tokyo
    Co-up
    Magister Navis
    Ticket To Ride

and probably some more I can't remember :P

Anyone interested sometime in the last weekend of this month? I wont be around for a while after that (not til mid March :/)

• Advertisement

Then most certainly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Yup

Night or day games? I don't mind, whichever you guys prefer.

I really enjoy both so my vote is whichever!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mojojojoprime

Hope you pick a time that I can make as well need some smarties with my boardgames as well.

I vote for whatever times mojo can make, we have evil treat based plans for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mojojojoprime

So we can do another shop crawl, and buy loads of healthy things like smarties milk and doritos all the board gamer needs to get through the day.

Sunday! This will be my last til March or after.

Cool, well not about the big break bit. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

I just discovered this forum. Myself and the OH love to play board games and table tops but can never find people to play with so we don't play very often. Is anybody welcome and if so is there room for 2 more?

• Advertisement

Awesome :)

I'm not sure how well stocked you are for board games, I can bring along Catan and/or Pandemic. I may also have a copy of Smallworld before the then. You probably have them already, but let me know if you'd like me to bring them along.

Great day, thanks again for hosting!

Had a great time. Thanks for hosing! :)

Great as usual, thanks guys.

Cheers. Good to see you all, and now my boardgame wishlist has expanded further >.>

Right, I'm back after a long hiatus :D

Anyone interested in 22nd/23rd March?

me me me, I miss a good shop crawl

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AMysteriousCat

Hey Cherryghost, is anybody welcome? If so I'd love to come along. There's a meetup group that plays board games on Tuesdays that I was hoping to go to, but it's not really ideal with work unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Cats are especially welcome if they are mysterious. The tuesday one is great if you ever get the chance to go

Advertisement