Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherryghosts Boardgame Nights

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn fire crotch, always gets you when you least expect it.

Love BSG! No problem playing anything like that

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Fire Crotch - no way! Havn't played that in ages. Is it the first edition or the 2012 edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

2012 edition with the new classes,

When buying BSG the guy behind the counter says ah so you don't want to have any friends any more.

I now have intense trust issues with all people cause of that game

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

After I lied one time in battlestar galactica, I kept an innocent person in the bring all game, a guy asked me to come and and work for him haha.

Now nobody trusts anybody :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Forgot to post, this Sunday afternoon!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

How is everyone for a bank holiday Sunday night, out of interest?

Sounds good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That'd be a possibly for me...

Sound! I'll have a check with the missus and throw something up tomorrow so :)

Not doing anything, forgot the Brayfest is on and I'm required to be in attendance.

Definitely a Saturday night this August sometime.

• Advertisement

you have forsaken us! Enjoy

I forgot to mention, I'm doing boardgames at my place on Saturday evening :) All details on the meetup group.

Nice. I should be able to make it. Exams finish up on Friday :D

Honestly screw Dr. Trevlyan :D

Such a wanker, I see people online saying it was bull**** now too. Haha!

I was really thrown by the two glasses of wine in the room, it made no sense! I'm pretty sure detectives would see a bullet hole in the ceiling too :p

I personally blame Sherlock Jones.

Such a wanker, I see people online saying it was bull**** now too. Haha!

I was really thrown by the two glasses of wine in the room, it made no sense! I'm pretty sure detectives would see a bullet hole in the ceiling too :p

I personally blame Sherlock Jones.

Have to admit its a great game though :)

Yeah one of the best games I've played I think, really fun.

I also blame Sherlock Jones. Screw that guy!

Throwing this out, I'm doing boardgames on 21st this month if you're interested, last before i go to south america for a while. No more boardgames for me until May/June :(

cherry

Advertisement