Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed trades thread

• 19-09-2013 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭

First trade of the season has been completed!

Ravens send Jacoby Jones 84 to San Francisco for Chris Culliver 81

The Ravens GM is getting a strong CB with good man coverage while the Niners GM gets a recieving threat with 94 speed and an excellent returner

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chiefs send
    CB Dunta Robinson

Titans send
    WR Kenny Britt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints and Dolphins have completed a trade.

LOLB Victor Butler (OVR 83) heads to Miami while FS Chris Clemons (OVR 84) heads to New Orleans.

A good trade for both myself and Gilberto as we send players who were second on their respective depth charts away in order to bring in an improvement at the LOLB (Miami) and FS (Saints) positions.

Saints and Chiefs agree a trade ahead of the looming deadline.

Saints receive - Tyler Bray QB
    Chiefs receive - Saints 2014 2nd round draft pick

Unfortunately, even after purchasing the QB retirement package, there's a 9/10 chance that Brees will retire after this season. He has in numerous franchises including ones I have simulated. Ridiculous really given he recently signed a huge contract and would never be retiring after this season in real life unless he got a serious injury, but anyway enough of my sulking :pac:

The acquisition of Bray allows me to develop a rookie (who should progress reasonably quickly) a bit through practice XP and pre-season ahead of Brees' departure next year.

I'm happy to give up a 2nd after doing a bit of scouting on the upcoming draft class at the quarterback position and the Chiefs should be able to develop a 2nd round player into a starter.

Cheers Perrin.

Chiefs send - RT Schwartz and TE Moeaki
    Falcons send - 2nd and 4th round picks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Chiefs send - RT Schwartz and TE Moeaki
    Falcons send - 2nd and 4th round picks

Perrin is secretly gathering ALL the picks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Patriots send their 2nd round pick to the Chiefs for LE Tyson Jackson, a 4th rounder, and 7th rounder.

Perrin is secretly gathering ALL the picks
    pb2lw.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Chargers send 2014 7th round pick to Saints for HB Pierre Thomas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans send Blidi Wreh Wilson to the Colts in exchange for a 2nd rounder.

Despite the Titans pleas that the Colts HC were overpaying they were insistent.

We had a bit of a snaffle along the way and Matt Hasslebeck made a brief stop back at LP Field before realising he should be in Lucas Oil stadium, Hass has no guaranteed money so their wont be a cap hit for the Colts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts send a 2014 2nd round pick to Tennessee for CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson.

I'm Happy to part with a 2nd round pick for him, as i'm building the team up for next season, He's already got good stats and hopefully it wont take much time to improve his other attributes for next season

Just to add to Heli's above post, my original offer was a 3rd round, but because The Colts dont see the Titans as a Threat :P, i gave him a 2nd pick :cool:

• Advertisement

Just a heads up on my trades,all are proposed and accepted so if they don't go through after the advance I shall be releasing them.
    RT Schwartz and TE Moeaki for the Falcons.
    LE Jackson for the Pats and QB Bray for the Saints.
    Apart from Bray they all had to be resigned anyway so its close to working out the same contract wise.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Next season there'll be none of this fancy dan FA trading, there's 8 weeks to get it done + preseason that it's more than enough time

Next season there'll be none of this fancy dan FA trading, there's 8 weeks to get it done + preseason that it's more than enough time

I agree 8 weeks plus pre-season is enough time but it's the games fault that trades haven't gone through and not the players. Whether trades were proposed in pre-season week 1 or week 8 of the regular season, the only way to get a trade to go through is if neither player had played their game for the week.

At least we all know about it now though.

Advertisement